Origin of Your Username?

Zazzella

The Zazzy Princess
I like the Big Bang Theory and Sheldon has a cat named Zazzles. I wanted to make the name girly so I changed it to "Zazzella" :)

Navii

VMK Name: Seekin. Not sure exactly where that came from..
MyVMK Name: Navii. I really like the sound of it (Nah-vee) and it stuck.

Originally I was CheekyCheeksxx. A few friends would call me Cheeks as a short form of my last name so I decided to play around with it. Then, when I got green baggies for crates and was able to almost completely dress like Kim Possible (whom I love) I asked for a name change. Originally I was going to ask for CheekyPossible but my best friend @Neocissa had the clever idea of PossiblyCheeky and that's my current name although I am hoping to have it changed to just Cheeky.

Crax

My friends call me Kator. And then I couldn't use that for some reason. So then I was like hmmm I like kit-kats So then I became kitkator.

My original VMK name was Savannah, idk why I just liked the name and it was not taken yet.
And for MyVMK, NicoleATL; my name is Nicole and ATL stands for All Time Low because they're my favorite band.
A lot of people mistaken it for Atlanta though lol

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
well how i came up with my title waterfallglow was.. i wanted something pretty, unique and fit my personality. i started thinking about how much i love waterfalls and nature. i also liked things that glow, so i put them together and it just sounded soooo pretty! i put it in all lowercase letters bc i wanted that to be my staple.. talking in all lower case. i have had this title since old game and never changed it because it basically has become my online identity. i also figured if any of my friend's from old game started playing MyVmk they would recognize me! :) ^_^

-also despite popular belief.. my title originally was not about glowing waterfalls, but that concept would be cool!

Bindingkey

I thought I commented in this thread??? weird.

"Bindingkey" is one of the first names I used in VMK and ended up being my most frequently used name and avatar. I took inspiration from Sora in Kingdom Hearts, who in the series is described as the key that binds hearts together. It's the most KH the fanboy inside me has gotten for my online presence lol.