your
Stitch Hat

my
Flip Hat or Minnie Hat
Pink Winter Jacket
Angel Hat
White or Gold Snowman

with this you also get my undying love and appreciation xo

thnx [MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] you give me hope :cloud:

I might do this if its
Angel Hat
White or Gold Snowman
clearly you cannot read. there's an or between minnie and flip, and I'm not going to make an exception for one person. my offer is already way over so feel free to choose one or the other, but you're not getting both.

thnx [MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] you give me hope :cloud:

I might do this if its
Angel Hat
White or Gold Snowman
clearly you cannot read. there's an or between minnie and flip, and I'm not going to make an exception for one person. my offer is already way over so feel free to choose one or the other, but you're not getting both.
Well, I don't think I will trade this now because of what you said. "Cleary I cannot read" I can read, thats why I said if it was both I would.

I might do this if its
Angel Hat
White or Gold Snowman
Well, I don't think I will trade this now because of what you said. "Cleary I cannot read" I can read, thats why I said if it was both I would.
sorry! but you're being overly greedy and I wouldn't have considered it in the first place. good luck trying to get some sucker into trading that much for it

Nobody is trading stitch hat currently, it's price is rising. I had to over offer too the other day but around 15 firewalls more than this before anyone even considered.

Good luck however! :)

kawaii

(๑>ᴗ<๑)
Nobody is trading stitch hat currently, it's price is rising. I had to over offer too the other day but around 15 firewalls more than this before anyone even considered.

Good luck however! :)
thanks for the info and the luck n_n maybe i can start working on getting some firewalls for this

Everything that goes up, must come down. Remember that, it's basic rule of economics as we'll as life. Plp didn't go for my 56 worth fires so we just gotta be patient.

Sent from my SCH-R820 using Tapatalk 2

Everything that goes up, must come down. Remember that, it's basic rule of economics as we'll as life. Plp didn't go for my 56 worth fires so we just gotta be patient.

well i wish you the best of luck and i hope that one of us at least gets it! :hug:

mikeys

Wins cute or boot irl

Basic rule of economics: price is affected by supply & demand. It won't come down in price if there's no more supply.

Carry on.

Kinglaser

Basic rule of economics: price is affected by supply & demand. It won't come down in price if there's no more supply.

Carry on.
Pretty much. Price goes down when supply goes up and demand goes down, not when demand goes up and supply goes down.

Supply and demand....you are right. Any can throw in more stitches at any time and even if she doesn't price can be affected just by demand. Watch what happens when plp get tired of overoffering, there will be no one to buy them.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I would trade my stitch for this if I didn't already have everything in the offer but the gold snowman and the flip hat and I wasn't so attached to it lol.

I hope you find a trade! It's a really good offer :) Personally I think you're fine without the firewalls but it seems nobody wants to trade anything unless the counter offer includes firewalls or clocks :blue:.

Best of luck! :cloud:

Last edited:
I would trade my stitch for this if I didn't already have everything in the offer but the gold snowman and the flip hat, but I wasn't big on either of them when they were in the shop.

I hope you find a trade! It's a really good offer :) Personally I think you're fine without the firewalls but it seems nobody wants to trade anything unless the counter offer includes firewalls or clocks :/.

thanks a ton :hug: i'm hoping that one of my ornaments turns into a hat, or someone elses does and they notice my offer. it seems like nobody is trading it though! i was considering trading some things for firewalls or clocks, but got a little too lazy and i don't honestly know how much any of these items go for

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I would trade my stitch for this if I didn't already have everything in the offer but the gold snowman and the flip hat, but I wasn't big on either of them when they were in the shop.

I hope you find a trade! It's a really good offer :) Personally I think you're fine without the firewalls but it seems nobody wants to trade anything unless the counter offer includes firewalls or clocks :/.

thanks a ton :hug: i'm hoping that one of my ornaments turns into a hat, or someone elses does and they notice my offer. it seems like nobody is trading it though! i was considering trading some things for firewalls or clocks, but got a little too lazy and i don't honestly know how much any of these items go for
Aww anytime :hug:

It's tough to get a firm handle on the values of things these days, everyone has their own interpretation and personal opinion on the values of various items, especially the super-rare.

If my ornament turns in to a stitch hat I'll definitely make this trade with you if it's still available. :) I know a friend that would enjoy a flip hat or a Minnie. :giggle:

I hope someone fair comes along and accepts your trade, because to be honest you are over-offering and being very generous, not many people would make this offer.

Good luck buttercup! :hearts:

Status
Not open for further replies.