Pay It Forward

S

Solar

Hello everyone. I started playing MyVMK just around the beginning of October. Since then, I've been constantly hoarding items, and trying my hardest to become one of the richest players. See-- I thought that was what I wanted to do, because I knew I envied the rich VMK players like Cutiemorgan and others. Truth is, the game is a lot less fun when you're only trying to collect items. As you can see in the spoiler below, I was managing that quite well.

So about three days ago, I decided to try something new. I created a clone that some of you might have seen named "PayItForward." I've been running around the kingdom giving everything I own to others that could use it more. I know that this is just a virtual game, but our community is a little unbalanced right now. Giving everything away these past couple of days has made the game 1000x more enjoyable than it was before. Always remember that random acts of kindness go a long way, and they could make someone's day.

I'm not quitting, however I'll be taking the game a lot less seriously from here on out. I'd like to say thank you to Jonescrow as well. After I gave him an item, he chased me down and gave me a haunted mansion clock and invisibility magic. After that, he helped me give out items to people in the game.

Anyway, here's a video. I hope you all have a magical day :).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjkyGWLtXA

Fairy

I appreciate this so much :) I myself got a retired spooky special from PayItForward. It's good to see people spreading the wealth :D

Lost

So many people kept freaking out in my room going "Omg who is Payitforward" "Omg that payitforward guy gave me xxxx" etc. It was so funny and nice.

Very cool thing to do :)

This is exactly what I love about this community. There are a lot of people who do selfless things like this.

I like to collect items, but I don't hoard. If I happen to get multiples of a rare item, I give it to somebody who needs it who I saw being an outstanding player. Doing this gives me a better feeling than getting a Princess Hat.

Thanks for making MyVMK a better place.

chloeandre

Constistently thankful
You've give me items even when I've insisted you've already given me things. You're doing such a king thing! Thank you!

mark

10 mins late to everything
wow i was wondering why someone called "PayItForward" was giving something rare for free to my sister who's wealth was only her stitch hat lol... Im like o_o who is this and why?