Pin Bug?

C

Christa

A couple of minutes ago I was riding the PPR ride like usual and I won a SIT. I tried to put the pin onto my lanyard and when I opened my pin tab there were two pins that were blank (one being a SIT [because the magic star was there], the other being an unknown pin). When I clicked the sit to try to equip it my entire game locked up and I had to close the window. (Mind you the window did not go into a "not responding" period, but closed effortlessly.)

I tried reloading and clearing my cache but every time I reload my game it is the same way.

Mike

A couple of minutes ago I was riding the PPR ride like usual and I won a SIT. I tried to put the pin onto my lanyard and when I opened my pin tab there were two pins that were blank (one being a SIT [because the magic star was there], the other being an unknown pin). When I clicked the sit to try to equip it my entire game locked up and I had to close the window. (Mind you the window did not go into a "not responding" period, but closed effortlessly.)

I tried reloading and clearing my cache but every time I reload my game it is the same way.
Have you tried using a different browser or reinstalling Shockwave to see if the problem still occurs? If it does, contact a staff member and ask them about it.

Cuban

I have been noticeing a lot of items have been saying i had extra. (i.e. i bought a shirt and it said i had 2 not 1) So maybe it is doing this same thing and you really have not had the pin, or its not really on your lanyard.