Pirate Code Game?

Dio

Professional Canadian
if your talking about the one that gave out the ship pieces, no. they've already released the pieces so no use for the game. same goes for the dead mans chest game. And as far as i know the only time codes were used recently was early in OpenVMK's Lifespan for the stitch hats.

Myth

Shane was working on bringing them back and when MyVMK opened there was a poll asking which we'd like to have back and that one had (Sparrow Suit) next to it so I wouldn't be surprised if they returned.

Dio

Professional Canadian
I'd love to see that code game come back. The grind to get the Sparrow suit was so fun! And of course, who doesn't love free stuff d:
no, that grind was the worst XP. me being an 10-11 year who had little patience and and being a huge fan of POTC wanted that so bad only to get nothing but organs, posters and chests. i hope the sparrow outfit is in the POCT key chests (if they are bringing them back) hopefully they include the unreleased one without the jacket.

Dio

Professional Canadian
I loved all the little mini games that opened in pop ups and gave VMK codes. I hope everything in time can make a reappearance!
It would take to long to develop due to 1. Copyright and 2. Event. i mean what would they do that Original VMK didn't. the only thing i could see is possibly a Crossover event with ToonTown Rewritten but other than that i have no clue. if we're luck maybe a couple Marvel mini games that unlock spider man costumes (Maybe like Classic, 2012 version and maybe the Miles Morales version), An Avengers Mini Game (Male: Iron Man, Female: Black Widow), Starwars Event that gives you like, Lightsaber Magic or a darth vader outfit. A Deadpool one because he's my all time favorite marvel character (IDK any more)