Pirate Game Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get that there are many players who hate friendly pirates games, just like we get that there are also many players who quite like the friendly games.

PLEASE STOP POSTING ARGUMENTS ABOUT WHY THIS SHOULD BE ALLOWED/DISALLOWED.

Here is a thread already created in debates that you can post all of your many reasons why these friendly games should be allowed/not allowed.

Until the game tells us otherwise, here on the forums we are allowing the posting of comments, threads (in moderate amounts..try to stick to one general thread when searching for a friendly team), etc that have to do with friendly games. For those who can't stand this mode of playing, just keep it to yourself. Just like I keep to myself that I hate broccoli. Nobody needs to know this! Except now you all do...

Thanks for your cooperation!

:pluto:

I honestly could care less if people play "friendly pirates," but in terms of the "rules" put in place by staff it's literally the definition of farming. Whether it's a clone or not really has no bearing, it produces the same outcome. So, I can definitely understand why people would get frustrated about it.

I thought this was a forum (a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.) Guess I was wrong?...that's just for the debate threads...

Whispered

@Youtherevmk it's fine to make one thread about it, and there already is one thread each for debating it and finding teams. Thus, no more threads are needed on the issue, and that's all Heather is tryna say I think.

@Youtherevmk it's fine to make one thread about it, and there already is one thread each for debating it and finding teams. Thus, no more threads are needed on the issue, and that's all Heather is tryna say I think.
"For those who can't stand this mode of playing, just keep it to yourself."... This is why I posted what I did.

But yea I agree, we really don't need 50 threads about it, whether it's for or against it.

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
ty heather

CandyCars

"For those who can't stand this mode of playing, just keep it to yourself."... This is why I posted what I did.

But yea I agree, we really don't need 50 threads about it, whether it's for or against it.
A lot of people don't care to see negative posts so that's why it has all been moved to debates.

Lost

A lot of people don't care to see negative posts so that's why it has all been moved to debates.
I don't see about how complaining about something which affects the integrity of the game is negative. If I complained about how staff allowed real world trading as long as you don't set up the exchange in-game or the forums would that also be negative?

thank you so much heather. just thank you. i dont understand why people have the NEED to argue about this. if you really dont like it yes please keep it to yourself. do not bash on other people's FUN. if youre having fun with your group awesome that's all that matters. am i right? i like to have fun, you like to have fun, WE AS A COMMUNITY LIKE TO HAVE FUN??????

edit: I WUMBO YOU WUMBO HE SHE WUMBO

Last edited:

CandyCars

I don't see about how complaining about something which affects the integrity of the game is negative. If I complained about how staff allowed real world trading as long as you don't set up the exchange in-game or the forums would that also be negative?
I'm not talking about you. The posts I'm talking about ( most are deleted now ) people don't really want to see others bickering back and fourth.

Status
Not open for further replies.