Pirate Payouts

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
if you win they're actually quite high I think, since the games don't last very long.
not trying to argue with you because i love the fact that POTC is back, but a full game can often take the max time of 9 minutes (3 per round), and if you do good maybe get around 250 credits. Thats ~1500-1750 credits an hour, which is nowhere close to doing good in the other games.

Cjswag

Hex Coin to the MOOOON!
not trying to argue with you because i love the fact that POTC is back, but a full game can often take the max time of 9 minutes (3 per round), and if you do good maybe get around 250 credits. Thats ~1500-1750 credits an hour, which is nowhere close to doing good in the other games.
shots fired

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
Please don't take this thread as being inconsiderate or rude, this is literally the happiest day of my MyVMK life :) I would play POTC even if there was no credit payouts. Just wanted to throw it out there!

Is there anyway to add a win bonus like with HM?
In the future the win bonuses will most likely be treasure chest keys which you can use to gain additional rewards from the Pirate Treasure Room just like the original, but that still may change.

Amy

Head Administrator
Whilst that's true, a lot of the games don't last very long, most of them don't last anywhere near 9 minutes, my games usually last 2-4 minutes, if the one team loses very quickly it can take as little as 30 seconds. The problem with increasing payout is the good players would get such a huge amount of credits from it. I'll be logging the lengths of games soon, so that might help give us some insight.

Cjswag

Hex Coin to the MOOOON!
Whilst that's true, a lot of the games don't last very long, most of them don't last anywhere near 9 minutes, my games usually last 2-4 minutes, if the one team loses very quickly it can take as little as 30 seconds. The problem with increasing payout is the good players would get such a huge amount of credits from it. I'll be logging the lengths of games soon, so that might help give us some insight.
Maybe you could test it by doing double credits with it for a day or so idk just an idea not trying to butt in here