Pirate Quest Port

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
This is awesome! I just love player in-game quest and this room just makes it better. Great Work! :)

I just finished the quest and had a lot of fun doing it! Some pictures didn't show up for me while some others did. Not sure what is up with that whether it is on my side or with the quest since I know when I tried adding pictures to my quest it didn't work sometimes. I can't wait for the hard quest coming out soon and I love the room! :D

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
It was good up to the point where it was said to 'Way to go! now find a pirate song' or something to that effect. I was not able to finish it because there was no hint. Had no idea from just the text.

Brandon

NFL Football Guru
I just finished the quest and had a lot of fun doing it! Some pictures didn't show up for me while some others did. Not sure what is up with that whether it is on my side or with the quest since I know when I tried adding pictures to my quest it didn't work sometimes. I can't wait for the hard quest coming out soon and I love the room! :D
Yeah I didn't realize that some of the photo's weren't gonna load I hope its just a bug!

It was good up to the point where it was said to 'Way to go! now find a pirate song' or something to that effect. I was not able to finish it because there was no hint. Had no idea from just the text.
It wasnt a bad quest for your first one :) The pictures didnt show up and i have to agree with Kir about that question. But overall i think u did good :)
Thanks for the feedback! I will add a hint to that task so it'll help others! First quest in almost 7 years...still a little bit rusty ;)