Pirates Suggestions

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
STATS STATS and more STATS!!!

So i first suggest a Kill Death Ratio. Make this load to a leaderboard.
Then have a Score Per Minute leaderboard.
and a Wins Loss Radio leaderboard
Maybe make it as an API on the site when you search a player, it gives their stats for pirates.
Maybe also make prestige pins?
Have a level system set up by games played?
You have to play 50 games to prestige and get a badge?
Theres 20 badges that signify how many games you played, so to get max prestige you had to play 1000 games?

Possibly, give temporary badges for people who are in the top 5 or 3 of each aspect of the leaderboard as well?

I think pirates should be a really big part of the game since it gives competition to those with skill.

What do you guys think?

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
That'll add unnecessary stress to a game that's supposed to be casual. More "competitive" tournaments, like the one that's currently being held, is probably a better idea so that it's completely optional.
The game is super boring without something like this. It will keep the game more popular.

The game is super boring without something like this. It will keep the game more popular.
This isn't Call of Duty. It's a remake of a Disney MMO, and most people that play this game want a casual experience, not a game where everyone obsesses over kill/death ratio, win/loss, etc. These type of skill stats create toxic communities (Call of Duty, League of Legends, Battlefield, etc), and the biggest complaint people have here is already the negativity.

I do agree though, that adding some type of competitive insensitive to play would keep the game more popular. Which is why completely optional tournaments is probably the better (and easier) option.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I disagree there is not leader board for fireworks or jungle cruise just by day will be fine. This is a casual Disney game and pirates will be competitive enough. And not it should not be half the game is waiting for mansion. This is MYvmk not Myvmk pirates. I like that there are optional tournaments. That keeps it competitive for those who want :) Half the people who play this game have no understanding of stats. So why complicate it more.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
This isn't Call of Duty. It's a remake of a Disney MMO, and most people that play this game want a casual experience, not a game where everyone obsesses over kill/death ratio, win/loss, etc. These type of skill stats create toxic communities (Call of Duty, League of Legends, Battlefield, etc), and the biggest complaint people have here is already the negativity.

I do agree though, that adding some type of competitive insensitive to play would keep the game more popular. Which is why completely optional tournaments is probably the better (and easier) option.

Last time i checked, everyone obsesses over items, pins, and clothing. Having something extra will alleviate that aspect.