Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDep

Forever Awkward
There is no word whether it is closer to completion or not, but I'd suggest to keep your eye on the Change Log so you can be up do date on any changes to the game.

While I miss playing pirates, I'm happy to have vmk.. On the other hand, we have been waiting for two months and then, it was apparently close to being released. I kinda hope they just release it without a warning.. That would be cool

The fact of the matter is this: We all waited how many years for VMK to even be successfully brought back? Disney had the means to get the production of VMK done in a timely manner, they were paid employees doing this. Now, considering that, Amy takes time out of her life to code things for a virtual game we all know and love, just out of love for what she is doing. All of the MyVMK staff are voluntary, we do this for our players. That being said, if we can wait I believe it was 6 years for a successful VMK recreation, I think we can learn to be patient for pirates. I agree that it can be frustrating, however, we are not the ones coding the game, we have not a clue what it entails.

-Snow

xWombat

the thing i mainly do not like is how it was delayed 15 minutes before release twice. I was under the impression after the second delay, it would be out with a few days. How does it take over 2 months to complete something that should have only taken a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.