Player Appreciation

Erin

my appreciations!!

I'd like to just acknowledge a few of the person people on this game xoxo
@taylorexia - you're pERFECT and i'm glad we're friends<3
@Jacob - take the lift in your trainers to the squirrel. I love you buttercup.
@Oreo - you're a fave and i'll love you forever omg
@Skillet - you're a cutie pie and i love you!!!
@MagicIshaan - you're probably the funniest person i've ever met and i cherish every moment i get to spend with you
@Ozzie_Jr - you're the best husbant ever<333333333

then there's people like @Whoosh that just light up every room with their kindness (And blueness), and people like @Amazing_Dreams that are just too sweet for their own good.

I love you all so much, you're what makes this game amazing (:

Last edited:
Erin- You always messed with me you little butt but then always cheered me up you are awesome and am glad I have you as a friend.
AnnaSnows- We knew each other on vfk and im glad we became friends you are so awesome:pickme:
Julez: Im so glad we became friends! You are an awesome person and always know how to make me laugh.
Pyoi- P P You are big pp jk ily pyoi you are a sweetheard ty for being my friend :D
Whoosh- whoosh there is so much to tell you. You have always been there for me and even in my bad times you were there for me. You helped me out so much and just typing this makes me cry. I love you so much whoosh and idk what I would do without you.

I'd like to just acknowledge a few of the person people on this game xoxo
[MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION]- you're pERFECT and i'm glad we're friends<3
[MENTION=5417]Jacob[/MENTION]- take the lift in your trainers to the squirrel. I love you buttercup.
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION]- you're a fave and i'll love you forever omg
[MENTION=5122]Skillet[/MENTION]- you're a cutie pie and i love you!!!
[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION]- you're probably the funniest person i've ever met and i cherish every moment i get to spend with you
[MENTION=5250]Ozzie_Jr[/MENTION] you're the best husbant ever<333333333

then there's people like [MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION] that just light up every room with their kindness (And blueness), and people like [MENTION=4295]Amazing_Dreams[/MENTION] that are just too sweet for their own good.

I love you all so much, you're what makes this game amazing (:
awww erin <3 you are so sweet thank you :) i love your sillyness you always make meh smile :)

Erin- You always messed with me you little butt but then always cheered me up you are awesome and am glad I have you as a friend.
AnnaSnows- We knew each other on vfk and im glad we became friends you are so awesome:pickme:
Julez: Im so glad we became friends! You are an awesome person and always know how to make me laugh.
Pyoi- P P You are big pp jk ily pyoi you are a sweetheard ty for being my friend :D
Whoosh- whoosh there is so much to tell you. You have always been there for me and even in my bad times you were there for me. You helped me out so much and just typing this makes me cry. I love you so much whoosh and idk what I would do without you.
awww skillet! dont cry <3 your amazing and i love hanging out and talking with you :)!

InfinityFay

Shoutout to @Everest for trying his hardest for helping me AND trying to get dream event items for me since I downloaded Mavericks and can't play VMK much anymore. :-) #bestpalever

Love to @Jal NOW I'M DEAD READD ME BECAUSE I LOVE YOU

Bae (: Aww this is so sweet. You make me soooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it was not fair to lose in American idol ): especially when my fish died in the process. You mean so much to me aswell<3 you cheer me up so often and make me laugh more than anyone else. I'm so thankful for met you <3 #savetoony2k14 #AWKIUSSSSSS I hope this was spontaneous :nyan:

Ookkkkkkkkkkkkk

@bobsbestgame for giving me free superhero pants ill never forget u <3
@Tohrukun for being a kind player ... always pleasant when i see you, ty for the slipper chair! <3
-----
ca5h core members V

@Catastrophe because ily
@Czarcasm because ily
@Julez because ily even tho u killed me in hardcore dont hit the floor
@mareeah because ily

^ all of u have become literal friends who i care about ... thank you for always being kind to me and others and not adding to the rude community attitude. You guys are seriously some great people and are all hilarious ! You're my ONLY reason for coming on the game now !

---
@genius (idk forum name)
@PrinceEugeneIII
@dudescl
@distincsamefellow (idk forum name lmao)
@PennyinSpace

^ to new friends .. even tho a couple of u were RUDE u all have turned out to be nice and add to my positive experience here!

---

@Amy THANK U FOR THIS GAME !
@Snow for my sig pic

---

I love this thread. To anyone not mentioned, you know ily but these are the people i see often and def appreciate !!

<3

Last edited:

Julez

Ultimate Bae
Ookkkkkkkkkkkkk

@bobsbestgame for giving me free superhero pants ill never forget u <3
@Tohrukun for being a kind player ... always pleasant when i see you, ty for the slipper chair! <3
-----
ca5h core members V

@Catastrophe because ily
@Czarcasm because ily
@Julez because ily even tho u killed me in hardcore dont hit the floor
@mareeah because ily

^ all of u have become literal friends who i care about ... thank you for always being kind to me and others and not adding to the rude community attitude. You guys are seriously some great people and are all hilarious ! You're my ONLY reason for coming on the game now !

---
@genius (idk forum name)
@PrinceEugeneIII
@dudescl
@distincsamefellow (idk forum name lmao)
@PennyinSpace

^ to new friends .. even tho a couple of u were RUDE u all have turned out to be nice and add to my positive experience here!

---

@Amy THANK U FOR THIS GAME !
@Snow for my sig pic

---

I love this thread. To anyone not mentioned, you know ily but these are the people i see often and def appreciate !!

<3
thanks for this, ily2 thanks for always being there, u know i always am too