Player Appreciation

newsies

toddlers and tiaras
i don't even know where to begin for mentions.. Lol this is like signing yearbooks, this is fun xd i just want to first thank @everyone ( we should be able to mention everyone q: ) for being so kind and i appreciate everything that you've done for me and the community. C:

[mention=3728]trillestalex[/mention] where do i begin.. Lol. We actually met not too long ago, but the second that we did i just knew we were going to be really good friends. We get along so well and you always make me smile. I also want to thank you for showing me nikita i am just as obsessed with it as you are now. Xd you've always been so kind and great to be around and the game wouldn't be the same without you . (:

[mention=3428]jayy[/mention] the jayster xd lol. You're one of the greatest people i've ever met. I can't get over how funny you are and you always cheer me up. I don't know how to thank you for all the times you've helped me out in-game and giving me advice and just being there for me. I look up to you too because you are so kind to other players and help them out when they are in need.

[mention=52]question[/mention] we've been great friends from the very beginning and your dry sense of humor always make me laugh. We've had so much fun during pokémon battles and i'm really happy that i have you around.

[mention=761]allusion[/mention] you've always been so kind and i want to thank you for the jester hat ornament you gave me, i love it. C:

[mention=3205]oreo[/mention] i want you to know how much you mean to me and thank you for all the times that you've been there to help me and give me advice on things. You're such a good person and you are hilarious. Everytime i eat an oreo now i have to sing o-r-e-o. Lol (:

[mention=1569]savvy.max[/mention] thank you for everything that you've done for me. You've helped me trade for my beautiful jester hats and you're a great guy c:

[mention=4076]pecosace[/mention] we just started talking to each other not too long ago, and you're a really nice guy. I wish the best for you in school and try not to stress too much (:

[mention=640]myth[/mention] and [mention=1758]inferno[/mention] you guys are too funny and you guys are so cute together c: Watching your wedding was so fun lol.

[mention=2504]crizal[/mention] here comes the crimson chin. Rofl. You're so nice and really easy to talk to. You're so pretty too haha q:

[mention=22]fairy[/mention] you have always been so friendly to other players and you crack me up. Thank you for letting me borrow your items and it's great talking to you c:
[mention=3433]lunasa[/mention] everytime i walk into the room you always say hi to me and you are just awesome, haha q:

[mention=329]shrimp[/mention] you're so funny and i can tell its you from a mile away with your cute reindeer ears haha (:

[mention=342]philitup[/mention] woo internet champion lol q: You're a great guy and you've always been so kind phil fo the future. Xd

[mention=7]mama umbridge[/mention] mama i want to thank you for all the times you've been there for me and you mean so much. Thank you first for giving me a minnie hat that was so incredibly generous and nice of you. Also, you've always been there to help me with my problems and you always go out of your way to help me. You show me the funniest pictures and you always make me laugh. Thank you for everything<3

[mention=355]gallifreyan[/mention] i can't get over how humorous you are and you're the only one who gets all my spongebob references lol. I get excited to see you ebcause you are always so kind and greet me right at the door. Thank you c:

[mention=1339]yurgle[/mention] i miss you so much buddy q: I still have bob saget and bernard and they are both doing well haha. I hope i get to see you soon c:

[mention=4134]dingly[/mention] you're so kind and its always fun to be around you to tlak about our favorite cereals lol. :]

[mention=2858]best_blonde[/mention] hey there blondie q: Lol. You're so friendly and it's always nice to see you around. Q:

[mention=415]brandon[/mention] we've known each other ever since the original game and you've always bene such a great guy (: And i shall beat you in collecting test track magics lol q:

[mention=1861]famous[/mention] the infamous watermelon! Lol. You crack me up and you are always the life of the party no matter where you do. It's so nice to have you here. C:

[mention=3293]flamingbean[/mention] everytime i bump into you, you always make me smile and laugh. Its so fun to be part of your minions and you are so nice.

[mention=2424]hogie[/mention] (: Youa re my partner in crime to stop villians xd haha. You have a great sense of style and you are always fun and great to tlak to (: Thank you!

[mention=1871]jackie[/mention] [mention=534]snowyjinglebells[/mention] [mention=510]nickle[/mention] [mention=279]geggy[/mention] you guys are so nice, and its really fun when we get together to play fireworks. Thank you for being so kind.

[mention=2683]jason[/mention] i don't know you as well as i'd like to, but you've always been really kind on the forums and i just want to thnak you for that. C:

[mention=499]jitsu[/mention] i miss you so much carlito haha (: We talked all the time on the forums and love olan rogers just as much as me! I hope to see you more during the summer so we can catch up. :]

[mention=4460]kassyrocks13[/mention] [mention=531]newsies[/mention] you guys are always up to something crazy when i walk in lol. You are too funny and you are always a pleasure to talk to (:

[mention=3403]jafart[/mention] honestly i would see you all the time around the kingdom and i didn't know you that well, but recently i've been talking to you and you are so cool xd. You always are very funny and clever haha (:

[mention=3272]kelsea[/mention] thank you for helping me out with trading and just being kind in general. C:

[mention=3356]knee[/mention] you are one of the nicest people i've ever met and talking to you is always refreshing and great. Thanks for being a great friend!

[mention=1016]ladyverne[/mention] we don't talk as much as i'd like to, but you are one of the kindest and friendliest players in-game and its always a pleasure to see you. :]

[mention=70]lisawdw[/mention] if friendly had a definition it would be a picture of you. I see you all the time around the kingdom, always going out of your way to help and talk to players. I want to thank you for all that you've done for this community (:

[mention=183]littlebelle[/mention] you are so kind and the rooms that you've built for bgr are always phenomenmal. You are extremely talented and nice!

[mention=85]meanestpianist[/mention] i can't get over how talented you are at the piano. I wish to one day be as good as you! You are a very kind person and its always nice to see you!

[mention=3885]niknik[/mention] nik nak! Lol(: It's always awesome to see you around the kingdom! You are very fun to talk to, thank you for always being kind.

[mention=388]oscaroni[/mention] you are hilarious, don't ever forget that haha q:

[mention=2266]princess_stitch[/mention] i love talking to you! I hope we get a chance to talk more on skype you are such a great friend c:

[mention=4233]prophecy[/mention] canned bread! (: You're so fun to hang out with. Not only are you funny, but you are too nice to even describe. I want to thank you for being there for me buddy you are amazing q:

[mention=1742]ranch[/mention] you always are so nice to other players, and you are very creative and generous with the different games you make up for people to play! It's always a pleasure talking to you (:

[mention=2978]scribbles[/mention] you are awesome and it's always great to see you around :]

[mention=329]shrimp[/mention] i can't even describe how funny you are haha. I see you around all the time and everyones day brightens when they see you walk into the room. Thank you for being so great!

[mention=1376]simone[/mention] you're always a pleasure to talk to and playing fireworks with you has always been really fun c:

[mention=3922]stealth[/mention] you always greet me at the door and so friendly! I always get excited to see you because you are just such a great person to know and talk to.

[mention=1636]whoosh[/mention] i really look to you when i see you around. You are one of the kindest players in the game and always get out of your way to say hi and its just so refreshing to see you around. I appreciate everything you do and i thank you!

[mention=2660]thunderr[/mention] lincoln! Haha you are always so great to talk to and we sometimes talka bout the weirdest things. You're a great guy and it's really nice to know you. C:

[mention=323]celestina[/mention] [mention=3789]magica[/mention] celestina you are one of the kindest people i know and its always nice to have a conversation with you (: And magica you are too funny lol. I love you guys<3

[mention=2975]niallofficial[/mention] you always neevr fail to make me laugh. You are so fun to be around and everyone loves you including me. C:

[mention=557]magicishaan[/mention] we are basically family with our pinkness lol q: You are so nice and cool to hang with. Thank you. :]

[mention=41]halebop[/mention] pobelah! Lol it's always so fun and exciting to talk to you, we need to hang out more! C:

[mention=785]magicavinash[/mention] you are a really cool guy and its always nice to see you around. C:

These players are always so kind and i'm glad to see them everyday around the kingdom (:
[mention=1840]bellaace[/mention] [mention=3929]purplebluespider[/mention] [mention=251]ashley[/mention] [mention=2575]hipstahh[/mention] [mention=3515]aglet[/mention] [mention=49]amberdaze[/mention] [mention=3939]aneas[/mention] [mention=2002]bobsbestgame[/mention] [mention=248]cat[/mention] [mention=2987]captaindisneynut[/mention] [mention=1596]chocolate_vanilla[/mention] [mention=3861]cloudyblue[/mention] [mention=1746]comicnati[/mention] [mention=3615]coralhibiscus[/mention] [mention=2061]curleeq[/mention] [mention=2517]cutiecas[/mention] [mention=3646]czarcasm[/mention] [mention=3552]dempsey[/mention] [mention=139]emelye[/mention] [mention=4292]este[/mention] [mention=31]fruits[/mention] [mention=8]gandalf[/mention] [mention=926]gregory[/mention] [mention=858]halcyon[/mention] [mention=4049]homuradawg[/mention] [mention=260]inadaze[/mention] [mention=201]jake[/mention] [mention=2142]killjoy[/mention] [mention=3334]krayonz[/mention] [mention=161]liberty[/mention]
[mention=21]looseseal[/mention] [mention=598]lost[/mention] [mention=4569]magenta[/mention] [mention=5207]mclilypad[/mention] [mention=3701]meridian[/mention] [mention=1837]miss[/mention] [mention=2112]moomalademuffin[/mention] [mention=1925]nicola[/mention] [mention=1246]nicolette[/mention] [mention=3377]otters[/mention] [mention=393]perfume[/mention] [mention=3893]pringle[/mention] [mention=86]silhouette[/mention] [mention=364]stephaniepea[/mention] [mention=3315]sunflowery[/mention] [mention=4039]sweety[/mention] [mention=3066]vegetable[/mention] [mention=2472]queenb[/mention] [mention=3852]soccergalz25[/mention] [mention=721]ultimatekong[/mention] [mention=928]alice[/mention] [mention=17]finland[/mention] [mention=214]kitten[/mention] [mention=3745]catnip[/mention] [mention=475]champ[/mention] [mention=200]stormy[/mention] [mention=3577]snow[/mention] [mention=1]amy[/mention] [mention=5238]vmk_gravity[/mention] [mention=873]jennyfer[/mention] [mention=458]horseytink[/mention] [mention=2652]iam_sasha_fierce[/mention] [mention=1771]astroellie[/mention] [mention=32]cold[/mention] [mention=3134]cocobandicoot[/mention] [mention=5023]tizzi[/mention] [mention=4538]tiffxprincess[/mention] [mention=3173]taylorexia[/mention] [mention=4397]gypsyrose[/mention]
i love you jinx<3

To MyVMK, With Love. (Hehe, movie puns)

[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] (a.k.a my wife although she doesn't know it yet, but she just needs time, she'll love me one day. Right? yeah, yes. right. she'll love me.)

Oh my, my. I'm honored to have been mentioned by such a wonderful person, who I hope realizes that she herself deserves a well-hearted mention, written to perfection, and without flaw. Unfortunately, I'm not that great of a writer, so you must excuse me. :P

All that being said, there's more people than just Jinx that have made my experience on MyVMK one that I will remember as a wonderful rebirth of my favorite MMO ever, VMK.

Those people exist in my mind, my heart, and my experiences within the Kingdom. Be it a quick conversation about my day with someone I've never met before on Main Street, or myself being able to welcome someone new back to the kingdom they once knew as home, each experience has been amazing, and sometimes those experiences helped through a not-so-great day.

Now, I all to often see something about the bad, evil, and drama of MyVMK, but I'm not one to believe in what I hear, only what I experience. Yes, there are people that aren't the best, or situations that turn ugly, but we're all human, and most importantly, they're rare. If I had to, I'd experience one thousand scamming clones if it meant I got to experience one person like Jinx, or [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION], or [MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] (Don't crucify for not mentioning the rest of you, but you do indeed know who you are, and I'm already putting off homework to write this, Haha).

In conclusion, although I've not been on recently due to business and school (curse that word), I do love every experience I've had with all of you, and all the experiences I will have with you in the future.

Best Wishes,
Gregory George Leo

allison

[MENTION=357]allison[/MENTION] it's ok if no internet strangers wrote 7 paragraphs praising ur very existence u r loved in real life where it matters ❤️ u bby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magica

Yeah, that was from December, but deal with it because I'm not spending an hour typing it out again XD. Here are the people I'd like to add on to that: [MENTION=2002]bobsbestgame[/MENTION] You're so nice to everyone, and you honestly make the forums a lot happier just by being online. [MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] Well you have one thing right, you are indeed a Goddess. You're so funny and I could just hug you to deth... But I wouldn't want to do that because you're awesome! <3 [MENTION=3789]Magica[/MENTION] I just love you you act as 12 years old, but you love it, well congrats because we all love it also. And BTW, I know you love my eyebrows bb ;) haha! [MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] IDK... You're like the Disney super fan, I love it! You're the man to be honest, and your pictures are awesome! Keep being you. :) [MENTION=3066]Vegetable[/MENTION] You're just a great person all around, you're funny, and you can talk baseball with the best of them. Anyone like that is great in my book. :)
I don't even know where to begin for mentions.. LOL This is like signing yearbooks, this is fun xD I just want to first thank @everyone ( we should be able to mention everyone q: ) for being so kind and I appreciate everything that you've done for me and the community. c:

[MENTION=3728]TrillestAlex[/MENTION] Where do I begin.. LOL. We actually met not too long ago, but the second that we did I just knew we were going to be really good friends. We get along so well and you always make me smile. I also want to thank you for showing me Nikita I am just as obsessed with it as you are now. xD You've always been so kind and great to be around and the game wouldn't be the same without you . (:

[MENTION=3428]JAYY[/MENTION] The Jayster xD LOL. You're one of the greatest people I've ever met. I can't get over how funny you are and you always cheer me up. I don't know how to thank you for all the times you've helped me out in-game and giving me advice and just being there for me. I look up to you too because you are so kind to other players and help them out when they are in need.

[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] We've been great friends from the very beginning and your dry sense of humor always make me laugh. We've had so much fun during Pokémon battles and I'm really happy that I have you around.

[MENTION=761]Allusion[/MENTION] You've always been so kind and I want to thank you for the Jester Hat Ornament you gave me, I love it. c:

[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] I want you to know how much you mean to me and thank you for all the times that you've been there to help me and give me advice on things. You're such a good person and you are hilarious. Everytime I eat an oreo now I have to sing O-R-E-O. LOL (:

[MENTION=1569]savvy.max[/MENTION] Thank you for everything that you've done for me. You've helped me trade for my beautiful jester hats and you're a great guy c:

[MENTION=4076]Pecosace[/MENTION] We just started talking to each other not too long ago, and you're a really nice guy. I wish the best for you in school and try not to stress too much (:

[MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1758]Inferno[/MENTION] You guys are too funny and you guys are so cute together c: watching your wedding was so fun LOL.

[MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] HERE COMES THE CRIMSON CHIN. rofl. You're so nice and really easy to talk to. You're so pretty too haha q:

[MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION] You have always been so friendly to other players and you crack me up. Thank you for letting me borrow your items and it's great talking to you c:
[MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION] Everytime i walk into the room you always say hi to me and you are just awesome, haha q:

[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] You're so funny and I can tell its you from a mile away with your cute reindeer ears haha (:

[MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION] Woo internet Champion LOL q: You're a great guy and you've always been so kind phil fo the future. xD

[MENTION=7]Mama Umbridge[/MENTION] Mama I want to thank you for all the times you've been there for me and you mean so much. Thank you first for giving me a Minnie hat that was so incredibly generous and nice of you. Also, you've always been there to help me with my problems and you always go out of your way to help me. You show me the funniest pictures and you always make me laugh. Thank you for everything<3

[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] I can't get over how humorous you are and you're the only one who gets all my spongebob references LOL. I get excited to see you ebcause you are always so kind and greet me right at the door. Thank you c:

[MENTION=1339]Yurgle[/MENTION] I miss you so much buddy q: I still have Bob Saget and Bernard and they are both doing well haha. I hope I get to see you soon c:

[MENTION=4134]Dingly[/MENTION] You're so kind and its always fun to be around you to tlak about our favorite cereals LOL. :]

[MENTION=2858]Best_Blonde[/MENTION] Hey there Blondie q: LOL. You're so friendly and it's always nice to see you around. q:

[MENTION=415]Brandon[/MENTION] We've known each other ever since the original game and you've always bene such a great guy (: and I shall beat you in collecting Test Track Magics LOL q:

[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] The infamous watermelon! LOL. You crack me up and you are always the life of the party no matter where you do. It's so nice to have you here. c:

[MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] Everytime I bump into you, you always make me smile and laugh. its so fun to be part of your minions and you are so nice.

[MENTION=2424]hogie[/MENTION] (: youa re my partner in crime to stop villians xD haha. You have a great sense of style and you are always fun and great to tlak to (: Thank you!

[MENTION=1871]Jackie[/MENTION] [MENTION=534]SnowyJingleBells[/MENTION] [MENTION=510]Nickle[/MENTION] [MENTION=279]Geggy[/MENTION] You guys are so nice, and its really fun when we get together to play fireworks. Thank you for being so kind.

[MENTION=2683]Jason[/MENTION] I don't know you as well as I'd like to, but you've always been really kind on the forums and I just want to thnak you for that. c:

[MENTION=499]Jitsu[/MENTION] I miss you so much Carlito haha (: We talked all the time on the forums and love Olan Rogers just as much as me! I hope to see you more during the summer so we can catch up. :]

[MENTION=4460]kassyrocks13[/MENTION] [MENTION=531]newsies[/MENTION] You guys are always up to something crazy when I walk in LOL. You are too funny and you are always a pleasure to talk to (:

[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] Honestly I would see you all the time around the kingdom and I didn't know you that well, but recently I've been talking to you and you are so cool xD. You always are very funny and clever haha (:

[MENTION=3272]Kelsea[/MENTION] Thank you for helping me out with trading and just being kind in general. c:

[MENTION=3356]Knee[/MENTION] You are one of the nicest people I've ever met and talking to you is always refreshing and great. Thanks for being a great friend!

[MENTION=1016]LadyVerne[/MENTION] We don't talk as much as I'd like to, but you are one of the kindest and friendliest players in-game and its always a pleasure to see you. :]

[MENTION=70]Lisawdw[/MENTION] If friendly had a definition it would be a picture of you. I see you all the time around the kingdom, always going out of your way to help and talk to players. I want to thank you for all that you've done for this community (:

[MENTION=183]Littlebelle[/MENTION] You are so kind and the rooms that you've built for BGR are always phenomenmal. You are extremely talented and nice!

[MENTION=85]Meanestpianist[/MENTION] I can't get over how talented you are at the piano. I wish to one day be as good as you! You are a very kind person and its always nice to see you!

[MENTION=3885]niknik[/MENTION] Nik Nak! LOL(: It's always awesome to see you around the kingdom! You are very fun to talk to, thank you for always being kind.

[MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] You are hilarious, don't ever forget that haha q:

[MENTION=2266]Princess_Stitch[/MENTION] I love talking to you! I hope we get a chance to talk more on skype you are such a great friend c:

[MENTION=4233]Prophecy[/MENTION] Canned Bread! (: You're so fun to hang out with. Not only are you funny, but you are too nice to even describe. I want to thank you for being there for me buddy you are amazing q:

[MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] You always are so nice to other players, and you are very creative and generous with the different games you make up for people to play! It's always a pleasure talking to you (:

[MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION] You are awesome and it's always great to see you around :]

[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] I can't even describe how funny you are haha. I see you around all the time and everyones day brightens when they see you walk into the room. Thank you for being so great!

[MENTION=1376]Simone[/MENTION] You're always a pleasure to talk to and playing fireworks with you has always been really fun c:

[MENTION=3922]Stealth[/MENTION] You always greet me at the door and so friendly! I always get excited to see you because you are just such a great person to know and talk to.

[MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION] I really look to you when I see you around. You are one of the kindest players in the game and always get out of your way to say hi and its just so refreshing to see you around. I appreciate everything you do and I thank you!

[MENTION=2660]THUNDERR[/MENTION] Lincoln! haha you are always so great to talk to and we sometimes talka bout the weirdest things. You're a great guy and it's really nice to know you. c:

[MENTION=323]Celestina[/MENTION] [MENTION=3789]Magica[/MENTION] Celestina you are one of the kindest people I know and its always nice to have a conversation with you (: and Magica You are too funny LOL. I love you guys<3

[MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] You always neevr fail to make me laugh. You are so fun to be around and everyone loves you including me. c:

[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] We are basically family with our pinkness LOL q: You are so nice and cool to hang with. Thank you. :]

[MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] Pobelah! LOL it's always so fun and exciting to talk to you, we need to hang out more! c:

[MENTION=785]MagicAvinash[/MENTION] You are a really cool guy and its always nice to see you around. c:

These players are always so kind and I'm glad to see them everyday around the kingdom (:
[MENTION=1840]bellaace[/MENTION] [MENTION=3929]Purplebluespider[/MENTION] [MENTION=251]Ashley[/MENTION] [MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] [MENTION=3515]Aglet[/MENTION] [MENTION=49]AmberDaze[/MENTION] [MENTION=3939]Aneas[/MENTION] [MENTION=2002]bobsbestgame[/MENTION] [MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] [MENTION=2987]captaindisneynut[/MENTION] [MENTION=1596]Chocolate_Vanilla[/MENTION] [MENTION=3861]Cloudyblue[/MENTION] [MENTION=1746]Comicnati[/MENTION] [MENTION=3615]CoralHibiscus[/MENTION] [MENTION=2061]CurleeQ[/MENTION] [MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION] [MENTION=3646]Czarcasm[/MENTION] [MENTION=3552]Dempsey[/MENTION] [MENTION=139]Emelye[/MENTION] [MENTION=4292]Este[/MENTION] [MENTION=31]Fruits[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] [MENTION=926]Gregory[/MENTION] [MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION] [MENTION=4049]homuradawg[/MENTION] [MENTION=260]InaDaze[/MENTION] [MENTION=201]Jake[/MENTION] [MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=3334]Krayonz[/MENTION] [MENTION=161]Liberty[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21]LooseSeal[/MENTION] [MENTION=598]Lost[/MENTION] [MENTION=4569]Magenta[/MENTION] [MENTION=5207]mclilypad[/MENTION] [MENTION=3701]Meridian[/MENTION] [MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION] [MENTION=2112]MoomaladeMuffin[/MENTION] [MENTION=1925]Nicola[/MENTION] [MENTION=1246]Nicolette[/MENTION] [MENTION=3377]Otters[/MENTION] [MENTION=393]Perfume[/MENTION] [MENTION=3893]Pringle[/MENTION] [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] [MENTION=364]StephaniePea[/MENTION] [MENTION=3315]sunflowery[/MENTION] [MENTION=4039]Sweety[/MENTION] [MENTION=3066]Vegetable[/MENTION] [MENTION=2472]QueenB[/MENTION] [MENTION=3852]soccergalz25[/MENTION] [MENTION=721]UltimateKong[/MENTION] [MENTION=928]Alice[/MENTION] [MENTION=17]Finland[/MENTION] [MENTION=214]Kitten[/MENTION] [MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] [MENTION=475]Champ[/MENTION] [MENTION=200]Stormy[/MENTION] [MENTION=3577]Snow[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] [MENTION=5238]VMK_Gravity[/MENTION] [MENTION=873]Jennyfer[/MENTION] [MENTION=458]Horseytink[/MENTION] [MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] [MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] [MENTION=32]Cold[/MENTION] [MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] [MENTION=5023]Tizzi[/MENTION] [MENTION=4538]tiffxprincess[/MENTION] [MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION] [MENTION=4397]gypsyrose[/MENTION]
Can I just say I love you both to death? [MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] [MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION]

MamaNutty

I have made so many new friends as well as reconnecting with old friends.
Due to the huge age difference I am not part of the younger crowd.
I will mention a few I talk to on a daily basis.

[MENTION=3114]schreckfan[/MENTION]... Old vmk friend. Seems we picked right up where we left off years ago. Your a great genuine person!

[MENTION=3922]Stealth[/MENTION]... You remind me of a younger version of myself. Keep up the positive attitude. Love ya like a mother!

[MENTION=279]Geggy[/MENTION].. I hold the utmost respect for you & the Mrs. :)

[MENTION=2081]dude[/MENTION]si.. I won't ever change my name back sorry...

[MENTION=3340]Sherd[/MENTION]... You sir are 1 of the most fairest traders on this game! That will earn you the most respect & get you far!

[MENTION=1709]Allyson[/MENTION]... Bells your a great gal!

[MENTION=3161]adny[/MENTION]... Been a real pleasure getting to know you & keep that fire burning!
[MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION].. You are 1 amazing staff member!!!
@The entire Myvmk community.. Enjoy this 2nd chance we have been given !

Last edited:
[MENTION=3434]ChristinaMarie[/MENTION] [MENTION=1291]Elegance[/MENTION] [MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] You are too sweet. I have not been on the game in the longest time. My mom passed away a little over a month ago, and nothing has been the same since. Thank you so much for remembering me. Hugs. ~Days

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
[MENTION=3161]adny[/MENTION] - cyber bff duh <33344444444444444
[MENTION=3584]MissRachelAlexis[/MENTION] - RAHCEL alexis texas!!! u r perfect. we r basically same person so cOOL
[MENTION=3661]ashleighsux[/MENTION] - u send the best snepchets & u r so swaggie & ur my tumblr crash . we both lov krispy kreme and money maker mike ugh such gud taste in music
[MENTION=3644]LordDisick[/MENTION] - u make bean laff so much in skype calls and u make bean feel better when shes sad when no one else cares i lov u so much gerdy . eyebrows grow eyebrows lay eggs
[MENTION=3709]Marz[/MENTION] - I MISS U!!! cannot wait for u to come back to vmk omg miss hanging out with you a lot. we just really understand each other ya kno. one of my closest friends on here eva
[MENTION=3501]BuddyByte[/MENTION] - ur so sweet and make me so happy i luff u ur truly a gr9 friend
[MENTION=2012]kinseycat[/MENTION] - webkinz we need to talk more i miss u, u were one of my first friends on vmk n i lov u 4eva
[MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION] - my first dotter i glove u so much child u r so baeutiful
[MENTION=3234]EzraKoenig[/MENTION] - ur so funny u make me laff. am so glad to have met u and ghoosmoos irl. mcdolans soon yah
[MENTION=2165]ghoostly[/MENTION] - ^^^ + best wife evr
[MENTION=775]garfield_boy[/MENTION] - even tho u can be bad child going to rock concerts without me n ur other moms permission i still lov u son. hope boot camp was gud experienc
[MENTION=2593]NightElf[/MENTION] - we dont talk much anymore but i wish we did & u were one of my first vmk friends & i think ur supa rad
[MENTION=2603]Frinklebumper[/MENTION] - finklebummmmer ur just 2 awesome make bean so happi
[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] - kindist persun in vmk and so funny every1 loves u
[MENTION=4319]Lazynez[/MENTION] - so glad to have met ya u r so great and ur instagram comments alweys crack me up
[MENTION=3650]Arye[/MENTION] - mom i luv u u r such a great friend & couldnt ask for better mom
[MENTION=4422]everfae[/MENTION] - thank you so much for da sig your art is soo amazing ur so talented
[MENTION=1889]MikeyD[/MENTION] - MilkyD get most funnie award
[MENTION=4455]Gibbyy[/MENTION] - my son beano i lov u so much even tho u a nauddy & r00d child sometiems!!11!!
[MENTION=2797]skyunderthesea[/MENTION] - mizz u so much miss hangin out with u friend u so coot
[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] - ghirmai has best vmk outfits & is 2 funny. princessbooblegoom is the best even tho u a brony
[MENTION=3339]MashedPotatoes[/MENTION] - my husbond. we enjoy listening 2 rebecca black fridey together n i lov mash tato 5evr
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] - best name in game best persun in game
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] - alweys mega wrecking bean in pokemon make me cri but ur so awesum
[MENTION=3509]StarlessKnights[/MENTION] - aaahhh ur 2 fun to hang out with and u r so kind 2 me i lov u
[MENTION=205]TheLittleMermaid[/MENTION] - ur seriously soo nice and funny i lov the yellow explorer top u gave me with binoculars for stalker vision ty ty ty
[MENTION=1007]Tohrukun[/MENTION] - toh i lov u u so sweet and cool and friendly and ur purple cone hat is so stylish
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] - famooos!!! everything bout u just rox
[MENTION=891]dolan[/MENTION] - u were beans bff but then u stopped playing make me cry. miss u and ur feathers even tho u mean 2 me u r my fave
[MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] - i lov ur drawings u r so talented and sweet omg cutest ever
[MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] - nails has nicest mustache in game and is 2 kewl
[MENTION=3758]katrina[/MENTION] - u suk gooby cheese brick but lov u cus u rich. going 2 throw u down corridor <4
[MENTION=3059]groovysqirrel[/MENTION] - groooooobysqireel ur just reely groovy. quack <345
[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] - kindest and friendliest in all tha land
[MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] - so sweet and fIERCE
[MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] - elanor is hilarious and her stache is tru baeuty
[MENTION=4561]AngelChrissy[/MENTION] - i miss ya we gotta hang out in game sooon u r so awesome ur the best
[MENTION=200]Stormy[/MENTION] - so carin so sweet and helpful
[MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION] - CORNELIUS! u are pro zombie fighter and rpg author
[MENTION=754]mkzack[/MENTION] - so entertainin to hang out with even tho u n my son gibbyy wer bein bad @ mi fake bday party
[MENTION=70]Lisawdw[/MENTION] - lisa u are so carin to everyone and you rock stitch hat so much im so happy to have met you
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] - ur so easy to talk to and ur seriously so hilarious im so glad we are frands
[MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION] - ur so awsum i lov the drawin u made for me a while back ur very talented and supa fun to chill with
[MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION] - gurl u a sweetheart u r so kind & also i lov seein u in game . ps i reely lov ur username its prety
[MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] - bean think ur adorable n u make evryone so happy ur just such a great friend am lucky to kno you <3 hope ur doin well girl!!!
[MENTION=1093]Nutty[/MENTION] - omg nutty i just lov ur personality ur such a chill and funny dood n u and nails r such a cute virtual couple. ty for bein a good friend!!!
[MENTION=32]Cold[/MENTION] - COLD!!11!! m y ~spaghetti~ frend. i lov ur style n ur swaggy keep bein awesom o k
[MENTION=1540]Desertfreak[/MENTION] - you are seriously so sweet bean lov seein you in game and think ur super duper awesum sauce thx for bein a fun friend <3
[MENTION=1024]Poseidon[/MENTION] [MENTION=2709]VOLTAIRE[/MENTION] @Candykllama [MENTION=3084]Carrot[/MENTION] [MENTION=891]dolan[/MENTION] - friends i miss so much :'(
Ty Bean!!! Your super duper awesum sauce too!

@ChristinaMarie @Elegance @Jinx You are too sweet. I have not been on the game in the longest time. My mom passed away a little over a month ago, and nothing has been the same since. Thank you so much for remembering me. Hugs. ~Days
Omg Amber I'm so sorry to hear that, I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers. I know the feeling of losing a parent so if you ever need anyone to talk to, please feel free to PM me or anything at any time! Love you! Hugs. <3

StrataSam

[MENTION=125]Andrew[/MENTION] - thanks for helping me figure out how to tag people on here!
@BornFromtheOcean - I can still remember how we first met on the monorail, and I've loved having you as a best friend ever since (even though I get extremely jealous of your frequent DLR trips). ;) Also, you're the only person I'll ever let be my twin on here.
[MENTION=3876]CoolSolar[/MENTION] - The first time I watched your stream, I thought you were a really cool guy and I love how much you care about interacting with your viewers. Thanks for being an awesome host!
[MENTION=3245]Enraged_Walrus[/MENTION] - Best friends since third grade. Need I say more? Thanks for sticking with me all these years, buddy.
[MENTION=2002]bobsbestgame[/MENTION] - You're pretty awesome and I'm jealous of your computer knowledge. xD
[MENTION=3177]DMoCTTA[/MENTION] - I'm so grateful that I've been able to take part in your amazing Total Drama MyVMK. Thank you for being such an amazing host and for your never-ending kindness.
[MENTION=4286]Miladymoon[/MENTION] - I actually can't remember how we met, but I'm glad we did because your messages make my day brighter and I really enjoy talking to you!
[MENTION=4293]Esqueleto[/MENTION] - I can't even begin to thank you for your extremely generous gift of a free candy cauldron tonight. You're amazing!
[MENTION=692]Carlyn[/MENTION] - I honestly never thought we'd get along as well as we do now, but I'm glad we do because I love our conversations and also being teammates on TDM. I'm also still waiting for my challenge on QuizUp!
[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] - I remember meeting you in CQQ one night and we just had this long conversation about random things and life, and I loved every minute of it. Also, you manage to make purple work.
[MENTION=621]Sofia[/MENTION] - I remember we met through TDM and I guess I just immediately liked being in your presence, haha. I'm so glad that we got to be friends.
[MENTION=2424]hogie[/MENTION]- I love how funny you can be and that we also share the same name. You rock, other Sam!
[MENTION=1093]Nutty[/MENTION] - Thanks for letting me come to your wedding! Also, nice "British" accent. ;)
[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] - I remember when I first met you, I completely freaked out because I had yet to meet another whovian on vmk. And if things weren't already awesome enough, I found out you're also a huge HP nerd like myself. Thanks for being such an awesome friend, despite having a million others, lol.
[MENTION=475]Champ[/MENTION] - Nice name, other other Sam.
[MENTION=854]Elle[/MENTION] - You were probably one of the first friends I added on here, if I recall correctly. I love how random we would get whenever we met, and I was also worried by the amount of time you spent waiting in Fantasyland Courtyard for the rides to open. Aren't you glad they're here now? lol
[MENTION=261]justinrg[/MENTION] - I know you from being friends with Carlyn, and I've always thought you were pretty cool. Thanks for putting up with our weirdness, haha.
[MENTION=3272]Kelsea[/MENTION] - It all started with TDM and then we somehow just became good friends, haha. I know you get annoyed with me sometimes, but I'm glad you're able to overlook that, lol.
[MENTION=4001]Stacysmom[/MENTION] - I got to know you a little bit from watching CoolSolar's livestreams, and I always thought you seemed really cool and laid-back. I also love your heart chair obsession. xD
[MENTION=3143]Stitchco[/MENTION] - Yet another TDM pal. I've always appreciated your humor and overall friendliness. You also do a mean stitch impression, lol.
[MENTION=68]RiverSong[/MENTION] - Probably the second whovian I met on here. I'm thrilled to have you as a friend, because a. You're really cool and b. I get to say I'm friends with River Song. xD
[MENTION=2845]Sarahfuzz[/MENTION] - I can't even remember how we met (darn this memory), but you've always been really sweet and I wish you could get on more often.

If I overlooked anyone, it's not because I don't think you're awesome. I just don't want to make an overly-long list, lol. Thanks to everyone I've ever been friends with! You guys are the best!! :D

i will definitely add more but my hands hurt from typing so much rofl. ily all :aww:

[mention=139]emelye[/mention] - emelye, i consider you to be such a huge influence on my life because you're such a strong and amazing woman. You teach me so much about life constantly and i just wish i could give you happiness and everything you've ever wanted because i just want to see you happy because you deserve it. Ilysm.
[mention=7]mama umbridge[/mention] - dude we go way back to like vmkmagic. I'm so glad i found you though because i poop you not you're literally one of the funniest people i know and you have the cutest laugh ever of all time hands down. Whenever you say something i literally bawl because you're so precious and hilarious and ugh. Why are you so perfect???

[mention=58]goddess[/mention] - i feel like i should write this huge love letter dedicating myself to you, but you already know that i love your guts. The fact that you still put up with me even though i'm literally the dumbest person on earth, amazes me. You are perfect and ugh idk how to describe how amazing you are lol. ❤ x infinity.

[mention=3650]arye[/mention] - you my friend are perfect and i love you so much. I am so happy that we are a married couple and you give me life and strength and support in times when i need that the most.

[mention=743]baseballstarz[/mention] - we go back to openvmk and i remember getting hired with you and talking to you. We share some good memories and hands down one of my favorite memories on myvmk is when you made that one comment about the you know who. I still laugh about it til this day. Stay awesome!

[mention=1861]famous[/mention] & [mention=2958]nivans[/mention] - omg you two lol. I dunno why you're friends with me because you both are so cool and i'm just....here....sitting...silently in the corner not being cool. Xd you two give me life and i know i can always count on you. I will forever cheerish our thousands of kiks and very interesting conversations. ;d ❤ you both.

[mention=3024]icon[/mention], [mention=119]karkat[/mention] and [mention=3153]dragon[/mention] - even though we may not be buddy buddy, i do respect you both and you've taught me a lot about sticking up for myself and standing by my beliefs and for that, i thank you!

[mention=355]gallifreyan[/mention] (guillotine), [mention=3434]christinamarie[/mention], [mention=3501]buddybyte[/mention], [mention=3134]cocobandicoot[/mention], [mention=3937]lightning-rose[/mention], [mention=3433]lunasa[/mention], [mention=112]sillymcdoodlebop[/mention], [mention=534]snowyjinglebells[/mention], [mention=200]stormy[/mention], [mention=475]champ[/mention], [mention=93]taiflower[/mention], [mention=3615]coralhibiscus[/mention], [mention=951]odwa[/mention] - you guys are literally like family to me. I hope you know that. Even though i don't talk to some of you that frequently, you all hold a very dear and special place in my heart. You guys have always been kind to me and supported me and i enjoy every moment i have talking to ya'll. Ty for giving me happiness. ❤
[mention=3134]cocobandicoot[/mention] - omg coco! you are such a brave and beautiful young woman and i know that one day you will truly find happiness that will last a life time. You are my homie and you give me inspiration everyday. Ilysm !!

[mention=248]cat[/mention] - ummm how are you so amazing and why weren't we friends before??? You and i started talking at a time where i really really really needed someone to talk to you and you helped me through a lot of tough times, even though you probably don't realize that. You are classy and amazing and you will go far in your life. Ty for always checking in on me and my placenta and for being supportive. You go girl! :halcyon:

[mention=2504]crizal[/mention] - oh swizzle/trisha, when we first started talking i swear i was starstruck because you were super popular and i couldn't believe you would talk to a nobody like me. Lol. Since then we've gone through and witnessed a lot and i value our friendship. All i care about is your happiness. Ily ❤

[mention=3293]flamingbean[/mention] - oh my gooby bean i swear you make me laugh harder than i ever laugh. I literally wish i wish you. You're so special and amazing and i don't think you realize what an impact you've made on the game. I know you've been treated like poop by some people both irl/in game, but just know that i believe in and you have the support of soooo many people. Ilysm and i hope you know that.

[mention=858]halcyon[/mention] and [mention=86]silhouette[/mention] - i'm so sorry for the trouble i've caused you two but i just want you both to know that i hold very high respect for both of you and i really honestly believe you two are amazingly fantastic people and moderators. Please know i have your back.

[mention=2575]hipstahh[/mention] - when i heard the unfortunate news your cousin gave us, i literally went into a mode of depression for a week. I couldn't eat or sleep or anything because i hadn't gotten to tell you how much i loved you. You are the biggest inspiration i've had in a long while and i hope you know that everybody here at myvmk is #teamhipstahh. Ily to the moon and back!

[mention=3403]jafart[/mention] / jastart your engines/jafartay - you're literally so funny and you're my fashion inspiration on myvmk. I love seeing you around and treasure all the times you, me, and the crew spent chillin' on google hangout. Much love to you. ❤

[mention=3428]jayy[/mention] and [mention=28]jinx[/mention] - idk why you both like me but you do and for that i'm thankful. You both are so awesome and we've both shared some great times together. You both have helped me through a lot and i thank you for that. I feel like i can tell you guys anything. Ps. Will you both be my new sisters???

[mention=1016]ladyverne[/mention] - i know we don't talk as frequently as i'd liked, but you are such an inspiration to me and i love reading what you have to say about everything. You're so knowledgeable, wise, and intelligent and i think everybody here could learn a lot from you.

[mention=3937]lightning-rose[/mention] - you always say hi to me whenever i come onto the game/shoutbox and it really makes my day. Sometimes you've said hi to me when i'm really upset/depressed in real life and it cheers me up instantly knowing i have great people like you as frineds. Ty. ❤

[mention=3433]lunasa[/mention] - we don't talk much anymore because i've been a mad man lately, but i just want you to know i consider you to be my #2 because you are so precious, kind, and caring. And on top of that you're ***flawless ;d

[mention=2142]killjoy[/mention] - omg i felt so badly when you felt guilty for posting my video. I wish i could've given you a thousand oreos. You're hilarious, i love you, and 50 kabillion other people do too. Also, you have cute glasses. ;d

[mention=3872]marthajones[/mention] - reppin vmkmagic, yo. Ily. You taught me that it's ok to be crazy and i shall always remember the crazy times we've shared back on the ole vmkmagic chat.

[mention=3701]meridian[/mention] - meridannnnng. Words will never put how special you are to me and i appreciate your kindness and friendship. I aspire to be as good of a friend as you are to me.

[mention=1742]ranch[/mention] - ranch, you're such a great person and i applaud you for being yourself. I am proud to have you as a friend. Ps i love the cute little ramp you made for your dog.

[mention=329]shrimp[/mention] - omg i straight up tear up when i think about amazing you are. How is it possible to have so much amazingness in one body???? If i had to describe you in one word it'd be: Perfect.

[mention=534]snowyjinglebells[/mention] - i've known you for a little while and you're so classy and elegant and omg. When i picture you in my head i feel like you'd be a cross between the queen and beyoncé. Lol.

[mention=3955]stone[/mention]. You're a cool guy and even though we don't really talk that often. I do enjoy the times that we do. I may come off as a nutjob, but i promise i'm not all weird. There's some sanity (i think?) in me :p

[mention=200]stormy[/mention] - you've been so supportive to me in the past few weeks and it means the world to me. You will go far and i know that throughout your life, you will touch many many people.

[mention=93]taiflower[/mention] - tay tay babay. I love you. You're perfect. Never change and never let anybody tell you definitely. I love you so much and i can't describe the way i feel about you. You're just awesome, ok?

[mention=3173]taylorexia[/mention] - :please: <-- me rn when i think about how lucky i am to have you. Lol. I'm not kidding. I seriously am straight up tearing. You're so incredible and i know that you see through my insanity and see a normal(ish) guy just wanting to be loved. You've given me the moon and more and i hope we're friends for life, truly and honestly. I never want to loose you.

[mention=3644]lorddisick[/mention] - after someone pretended to me on plug.dj, i remember you skyping me and telling me this "dont be ashamed be like thats me and im proud of it. Im awesome." that gave me an immediate confidence boost you have no idea. It made me feel like i was worth more than people were giving me credit for and you were the sole reason that i made my thread explaining what happened. And because of that, i was able to receive so much support from people i didn't even know. You saved me from so many roadbumps of depression and for that i cannot thank you enough.

[mention=962]whispered[/mention] - you're weird, i'm weird, we both like wicked, we fit perfectly together. Keep being you because nobody can even come close to being how awesome you are. Literally.

[mention=2858]best_blonde[/mention] - you are a great friend and you've always shown such kindness towards me. And btw, naming your kitty oreo has made my entire year c: You have no idea. :halcyon:

[mention=189]chicknoodle[/mention] - i try and tell you everyday without sounding like a creeper how amazing you are but literally...you're definitely one of my favorite people ever, both irl and in game. You're just...ugh idk how to say it. Lol. You're just amazing, ok? I feel like we can be real and have heated discussions and disagree without disliking eachother afterwards. I feel like i could tell you the craziest stuff and you wouldn't even judge me. Ily! :halcyon:

[mention=1837]miss[/mention], [mention=8]gandalf[/mention], [mention=489]frozen.elsa[/mention] - the original gang. Lol. I don't even know how we ended up in a thousand different directions but for what it's worth, you guys taught me a lot about life and you took me under your wings when i first joined and for that i thank you. :hat:

[mention=761]allusion[/mention] - i saved the drawing you made for me on my desktop and i look at it everyday. I love it to death and i pray everyday that one day you will receive the proper recognition that you deserve for your amazing artistry.

[mention=3971]duchess[/mention] - ahhh duchess. I remember when you first joined and i couldn't stop laughing at all the hilarious things you said. You've taught me to be myself and be different and you are such an extraordinary person. I seriously have told numerous people that i want to be like you some day. Lol.

[mention=1636]whoosh[/mention], [mention=205]thelittlemermaid[/mention], [mention=3712]surreal[/mention], [mention=3615]coralhibiscus[/mention], [mention=357]allison[/mention], [mention=2676]felicity[/mention], [mention=16]acey[/mention], [mention=342]philitup[/mention], [mention=918]infinityfay[/mention], [mention=3066]vegetable[/mention], [mention=2002]bobsbestgame[/mention], [mention=2073]mijaro[/mention], [mention=1644]mark[/mention], [mention=4190]aka[/mention], [mention=2986]grimrose[/mention], [mention=569]ironmaiden[/mention], [mention=1540]desertfreak[/mention], [mention=4650]aspieem[/mention], [mention=3788]klamath[/mention], [mention=53]monorail[/mention], [mention=3799]laurathelostgirl[/mention], [mention=4003]santasia07[/mention], [mention=3552]dempsey[/mention], [mention=587]chanclyn[/mention], @foustkeeper, [mention=2731]fotogirl[/mention] - you guys supported me on my thread and i have saved every one of your comments because they provide me with much needed strength in my times of depression. Literally you guys are some special people and i hope you know that.
aw im crying youre beautiful thank u so much. Our times were great and we shall make more memories heck yeah

Elle

[MENTION=854]Elle[/MENTION] - You were probably one of the first friends I added on here, if I recall correctly. I love how random we would get whenever we met, and I was also worried by the amount of time you spent waiting in Fantasyland Courtyard for the rides to open. Aren't you glad they're here now? lol

You're so sweet! XD Thank you for also being one of my first friends on here as well.. If there's one thing I love about my friends is how random and funny they are. You always make me laugh somehow and I hope we talk more often! <3

and yes.. i'm so happy they're open LOOOL XD

[MENTION=1596]Chocolate_Vanilla[/MENTION] - thanks for being literally the best best friend. i have no clue where i would be without you, you ref. i love you <3
[MENTION=1581]Megan[/MENTION] - we have literally been friends for like 6 years now and i can't ask for a better friendship than what we have

[MENTION=2084]quintessence[/MENTION] - you are my twin my squirrel my george michael lover
[MENTION=2012]kinseycat[/MENTION] - you are such an amazing person and friend and you make me laugh so much. i trust you with literally everything i tell you and i can't even begin to explain how much that means to me. thank you for being in my life again <3
[MENTION=2163]JordanSmiles[/MENTION] - jordna, we will one day rule this world and it will be a matriarchy

[MENTION=632]dean[/MENTION] [MENTION=203]neverlander[/MENTION] [MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION] [MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] [MENTION=317]skaternick[/MENTION] - you guys are lame but i love ya'll anyway

[MENTION=180]MamaNutty[/MENTION] - thank you for being an awesome friend and being 100% real because the people on this game sometimes need it ;)

[MENTION=1614]tracksunnygirl[/MENTION] - you never fail to make me laugh when i'm having an off day <3

[MENTION=489]Frozen.Elsa[/MENTION] [MENTION=214]Kitten[/MENTION] [MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION] i miss you guys and i really wish we still talked but you guys are awesome and i am definitely lucky to call you my friends

Last edited: