PLEASE ADD FIREWORKS KEYBINDING (atleast A and D)

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
This shouldn't be a difficult request to fulfill but i find it rather important for laptop users without a mouse.

My idea is to make the A and D keys work as the left and right buttons in in concurrence with the left and right arrows. This will make the inner gamer feel at home since the WASD keys are paramount in the majority of other computer games allowing the player to feel more comfortable instead of using their off hand to operate the trackpad while clumsily using their opposite hand for the arrows.

This wouldn't be a big issue to do since there is no typing inside the game itself. It would be easy to just bind the keys a and d to left and right.

Kay

i don't know
i am a laptop user without a mouse.
what i did to solve this was i cross my hands when i play.
my left hand is on the arrows, while my right hand operates the trackpad.
i just put my left over my right.
i did this in the fireworks in vfk because i was having your issue.
i agree that the A and D keys could be used as arrows to make it easier for others.
but try my suggestion if that doesn't work out :)

I've gotten used to crossing my hands now but it would be much more comfortable if this idea was developed in-game. Great suggestion :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

This is really a good idea! I'm glad you thought of this! The game would seriously be much easier on people :)

I didn't understand why so many people had these problems, but then I remembered they're right handed...

Ok... you can go out and buy a really crappy mouse for your laptop. If you want a GOOD cheap mouse make sure it's mechanical and not optical. The only optical mice that are worth buying are those used primarily by most FPS gamers. I used a mechanical mouse for a really really long time, sadly after years the left click finally stopped working. I bought an optical mouse good for "20 million clicks" it's done for and it was only like 2 weeks and the left click has died on me. However, it was like $20-30 I can't remember.

If not, get used to playing with your arms crossed.

John

You can always just download a program that changes your keyboard to act as different keys in certain programs