Please close :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
What does Hula Girl Top look like? Could you post a pic pls (or anyone else if you have it!) :)

GoldenEyez

.: Be Yourself And Dont Wait For Approval :.
hey im on and available if you are ! im just riding the ppr rides
Alright,, I'm loggin back on now, I'll be in courtyard.[DOUBLEPOST=1514399864][/DOUBLEPOST]
If the bare feet are still available, I'm interested
I do still have one pair of barefeet left, you are next in line, so whenever your available, I caan do trade :)[DOUBLEPOST=1514399961][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oooh I'll take a pair of Black Leggings! And I'll hop in line for the wedding vail if that falls through.
Okay awesome, I can do leggings and I'll let you know if trade falls through on Wedding Veil, I am on now :)[DOUBLEPOST=1514400083][/DOUBLEPOST]
What does Hula Girl Top look like? Could you post a pic pls (or anyone else if you have it!) :)
Hey it looks like this upload_2017-12-27_12-52-2.png

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
Alright,, I'm loggin back on now, I'll be in courtyard.[DOUBLEPOST=1514399864][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do still have one pair of barefeet left, you are next in line, so whenever your available, I caan do trade :)[DOUBLEPOST=1514399961][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay awesome, I can do leggings and I'll let you know if trade falls through on Wedding Veil, I am on now :)[DOUBLEPOST=1514400083][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey it looks like this View attachment 11340
Interested in that Hula Girl Top & your full megara set, online now if you wanna meet up!
Edit: saw you have a buyer for meg's set np! I'll still take the "hula" top :)

Status
Not open for further replies.