please close

Hi!
I'm hoping for a Staff member to reply to this, because I feel guilty about it. I'd also appreciate advice from users!

Here's the long story short. At the beginning of January, I had not received a gift from my Secret Santa, so I had been contacting the Staff about what to do if I never received anything.

Then, toward the middle of January, my Secret Santa did actually send me a gift. They were very apologetic and I liked the gift they sent. I contacted the Staff again when I received it to let them know, but I guess they didn't see it right away. Because just a day or two later, a very kind Staff member sent me a wonderful gift, saying they'd be my Secret Santa since mine never sent me a gift...

I really appreciate the gifts from the Staff, but I feel guilty keeping them because technically I received two gifts. I just wanted to make the Staff aware. Please let me know what to do! It is totally fine if you need to take back the gift the Staff member gave me.

-mikaylart

Last edited:

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Hi!
I'm hoping for a Staff member to reply to this, because I feel guilty about it. I'd also appreciate advice from users!

Here's the long story short. At the beginning of January, I had not received a gift from my Secret Santa, so I had been contacting the Staff about what to do if I never received anything.

Then, toward the middle of January, my Secret Santa did actually send me a gift. They were very apologetic and I liked the gift they sent. I contacted the Staff again when I received it to let them know, but I guess they didn't see it right away. Because just a day or two later, a very kind Staff member sent me a wonderful gift, saying they'd be my Secret Santa since mine never sent me a gift...

I really appreciate the gifts from the Staff, but I feel guilty keeping them because technically I received two gifts. I just wanted to make the Staff aware. Please let me know what to do! It is totally fine if you need to take back the gift the Staff member gave me.

-mikaylart
Hi, I was your staff secret santa! I appreciate you being honest about the situation. You may keep all my gifts as well! :halcyon::paw:

Hi, I was your staff secret santa! I appreciate you being honest about the situation. You may keep all my gifts as well! :halcyon::paw:
Thank you so much! Please close