pls close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I'm hoping to improve my lanyard for the fall season by trading credits for some fall/spooky/Halloween themed pins. I have zero at the moment, so if anyone has some multiples or sets they'd be interested in selling, please let me know! They don't need to be super rare or anything. :)

Also, since I'm still pretty new, I really don't know what pins look like based on their names, so if you could describe them or include a picture I'd appreciate it immensely! :awright: Let me know your price!

Alamar

i got the common halloween seance cirlce set (missing host pin), spooky pluto and spooky goofy i can sell for 1k each.
I also have 2 halloween 2014 that i can sell for 2k each.
upload_2018-8-29_19-24-13.png
upload_2018-8-29_19-23-38.png
upload_2018-8-29_19-22-13.png

Klimt

lover of art
bump! looking for the haunted mansion pins (bride, leota, etc.) in particular! <3

brownie

Hi all! I'm hoping to improve my lanyard for the fall season by trading credits for some fall/spooky/Halloween themed pins. I have zero at the moment, so if anyone has some multiples or sets they'd be interested in selling, please let me know! They don't need to be super rare or anything. :)

Also, since I'm still pretty new, I really don't know what pins look like based on their names, so if you could describe them or include a picture I'd appreciate it immensely! :awright: Let me know your price!
i have spooky donald and spooky daisy pins(like the pics alamar posted) if ur interested? i stink at posting pics haha but i can show u the pins in game.

Klimt

lover of art
i have spooky donald and spooky daisy pins(like the pics alamar posted) if ur interested? i stink at posting pics haha but i can show u the pins in game.
oooo I don’t have Donald yet! Let me know when you’re free today!

Status
Not open for further replies.