plz buy my pins and furni

Status
Not open for further replies.
you make the offers plz :)
  • i have multiples of most
  • fyi the blank item in the 2nd row 8th column is barefeet.

currently being bid on (but u can still offer)
gold ears
merlin hat
black cowboy w/o vest
full pink and blue princess dresses
skinny jeans

Hi i am interested in anna winter outfit, pink reserve cap, captain america outfit, elsa dress and corination, green and red shoes and leroy. May i get prices?

brownie

I can meet whenever! Let me know where to meet you when you're on
sorry for the slow reply. nights 7pm-1am est are best for me :) just pm me when ur free plz.
Hi i am interested in anna winter outfit, pink reserve cap, captain america outfit, elsa dress and corination, green and red shoes and leroy. May i get prices?
sorry for the slow reply. anna/elsa outfits have been going for 10k per piece, pink cap is on hold for 20k, capt america has been going for 25k, blinking shoes have been going for 7-10k, and leroy is on hold for 50k. i'm flexible if u have other prices in mind.

sorry for the slow reply. nights 7pm-1am est are best for me :) just pm me when ur free plz.

sorry for the slow reply. anna/elsa outfits have been going for 10k per piece, pink cap is on hold for 20k, capt america has been going for 25k, blinking shoes have been going for 7-10k, and leroy is on hold for 50k. i'm flexible if u have other prices in mind.
Ok ill take the blinking shoes if you do 9k and leroy for 60k.

Gordita

Do you still have bare feet?

edit -
And do you still have these..
Black cowboy pants
White cowboy boots
Galaxy Ears
White/Pearl Ears
Black cowboy shirt without vest

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.