Poll-Decisions

Voted :3

Myth

Don't let other people tell you what to do with it; do what you feel you personally should do.

Honestly if it were me it would probably have to do with my feelings towards the person and whether or not I want to remember them. If there are bad memories and you feel fine selling it, then go for it. But I agree with belle that if it's an engagement ring or something very expensive you should give it back if he spent lots on it. Just the respectful thing to do

Now is this an engagement ring or just a ring. If just a ring keep if engagement ring I would give it back to him.
just a ring thank god
Don't let other people tell you what to do with it; do what you feel you personally should do.

Honestly if it were me it would probably have to do with my feelings towards the person and whether or not I want to remember them. If there are bad memories and you feel fine selling it, then go for it. But I agree with belle that if it's an engagement ring or something very expensive you should give it back if he spent lots on it. Just the respectful thing to do
it was good memories but a very bad ending and i dont want to think about his existence at all when i look at this ring...
edit: it's such a pretty ring which is why im very undecided on what to do with it which is why i made a poll. i dont know what feels right and im certainly not happy with it... still having a terribly hard time coping and im happy i dont look at this ring often but i dont want to come by it and have some triggering affect

I have a couple things like this ex's have bought me. Not engagement rings just from christmas presents and stuff. Ive kept them all though. Theyre sentimental, they represent times of my life and who i was and who i was with at that time. Theyre memories and i dont think i could ever get rid of them. An engagement ring though. I think i would possibly give that back.