POLL: How many green crates did it take you to get Sparrow?

How many green crates did it take for you to get at least one piece of a Sparrow costume?

• 1-10

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • 20-50

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • 50-100

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • 100-200

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • 200+

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
I'm still opening crates and getting keys, nothing yet. I've opened 166 crates so far (technically 170 since 4 empty ones were given to me), nothing yet, but I'm optimistic. I don't know if there is a thread similar like this, I'll lock this thread by all means if there is something similar. No arguments or angry disputes, just talk. I have nothing against crates (IMO I just think it makes it more exciting of not knowing what to get). This is an anonymous vote so no worries. :)

camzilla

End of MYVMK as we knew it 5/2/2015
the crates in my opinion a HUGE disappointment, they could have at least replaced the pins and chairs with something else, that is just ridiculous how many of those there are. Pirates month and this month a huge disappointment.
the blue and pink crates though were much more fun to open.

Fire

How do you have the credits to get all of them? I have only been able to get like 8, although I did get a coral vest in one, idk if that's rare or not.

I used about 75 or more green keys and still no sparrow :(. It was a lot easier to get sparrow in old game. I got the dodgeball dale and blue pirate throne curse.

MissSimba

How do you have the credits to get all of them? I have only been able to get like 8, although I did get a coral vest in one, idk if that's rare or not.
I've been getting keys mostly while playing Jungle Cruise. 60,000 points in JC = ~1,200 credits. So for every key earned from JC, I can buy a crate and still have 700 credits left over.

Took me about 6 crates to get the Sparrow hat. This was the same night that Sparrow pieces were put into the crates so I'm not sure if that might have played a factor into getting it so easily.

Lost

When sparrow was first released I opened 4 and get the hat. After that I didn't get a sparrow piece for around 100 keys but then within the next 40 I pulled 2 or 3 boots. Then I traded for 10 more keys and pulled vest and pants. After that I decided I wouldn't open any more until they changed prizes (Long wait x_x)

I got Sparrow Vest and Hat in my first 10-15 crates. Nothing since then.
The pins just ruin it for me- they're completely useless. Would've been nice if they were switched with some kind of furniture, or if they actually looked nice.

Lost

I got Sparrow Vest and Hat in my first 10-15 crates. Nothing since then.
The pins just ruin it for me- they're completely useless. Would've been nice if they were switched with some kind of furniture, or if they actually looked nice.
Have to agree on the pin thing. I much prefer getting furniture that I would actually use. The pirate thrones are gonna be super useful for soon rooms I will build in the future but the pins, well they're nice but I have far too many and probably won't wear them much so yeah. Would much rather get furniture I could use

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
I pulled 25? I only got the hat, and I think its because they messed up one of my crates and gave me a safari hat worth only 25 credits and so to fix it they gave me a hat. Who knows!