[POLL] OSX Users

Which option best describes your current situation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amy

Head Administrator
This is a poll asking for input from OSX users. If you know an OSX user that can't play but would like to, please get them to vote here.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
On my Mountain Lion 10.8.2 machine, shockwave runs, but MyVMK doesn't. Not sure why. It just black screens, without even a loading screen.

I never updated to Mavericks because I found out that I wouldn't be able to use MyVMK with it. I own a Macbook Pro and it has the latest version of mountain lion on it. The only concern I have is that since it is a school computer I'm renting (I basically own it but) is that the school will make everyone update to Mavericks.

chloeandre

Constistently thankful
My laptop has mavericks so I cannot play MyVMK from it. I use my Mac desktop to play. I can't figure out parallels or bootcamp or anything lol.

Fotogirl

I voted for I can play because I am using an older version because that was my situation up until about a week ago. My Mac currently is running on Mountain Lion and I could play ok using that with Firefox as my browser. It did not work as well as my old windows laptop for the mini games but they were playable. Then about a week ago it stopped signing me into the game but instead right after the shockwave screen it goes right to the reauthenticate screen and will not complete the sign in. I have tried resetting Firefox. I have uninstalled and reinstalled FF. I have also cleared cache and cookies. I have reinstalled both Flash and Shockwave. Nothing has solved the sign in problem. So now I can no longer play the game at all on my Mac.

brainfreeze

The one and only...
"I play MyVMK using another computer" and "I don't use OSX"

Just curious, but aren't these 2 choices basically the same thing?? Shouldn't they be merged?

Amy

Head Administrator
"I play MyVMK using another computer" and "I don't use OSX"

Just curious, but aren't these 2 choices basically the same thing?? Shouldn't they be merged?
No, I don't use OSX is for non-mac users, and I play using a different computer is for mac users that use another computer to play that they'd rather not have to use.

Sophia

I usually have to borrow my roomate's computer (and she's become very stingy with it lately) or use the super laggy wine thing whatever it's called on my Mac which makes VMK barley playable because how slow it is. I really hope VMK can be playable on my Mavericks soon!

I can't play at all because i have Mavericks installed..on my MacBook and i tried parallels and bootcamp but they didn't work because i don't have a microsoft disk. :blue: