Pop! Funko

Guitar

I have 2 that I liked so much, I had to buy them, lol. Sorcerer Mickey Mouse & Thor Bobblehead Funko Pop.
I still have all of my Vinylmation's, though. Massive collection right there. How many Funko Pops do you own and which are your favorites, @Official_Riku? I would like to see pictures! :)

Official_Riku

Wanna-Be Well-Known Player
I have a total of 13 Pop!s, 1 Pop Keychain, 1 Dorbz Figure (made by Funko), and 2 Mystery Minis. I also have a lot of other Toys, I am uploading the pics I just took to Flickr right now. I have 3 Vinylmation, though I am not familar with the terminology. I have 2 with the ears and 1 without. The one without is the troll from Maelstrom, the ones with are a ninja turtle looking artist one, and GIDEON from Gravity Falls, which I love. I also have some Disney Infinity figures, not too rare and I don't play but they look really cool.
EDIT:
Here's the link to all my pictures.

Last edited:

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
I have 7. One is the 11th doctor keychain, The others are the 11th doctor with a mop & fez, a weeping angel, crowley with red eyes, gus gus in a glass slipper from the new cinderella movie, mrs. potts and chip, and Deathwing from WoW. I need more ;-; and omg you have 11 and handles i need it

Stacysmom

I've got it going on
They're so cute so me and @stacysdad of course have a problem and each already have a few: I have flower, thumper and Bambi, scrump and nightshade Sally (from nightmare before Christmas yes) and he has goku, x-wing Luke Skywalker and Jedi Luke Skywalker, with many more to come

Official_Riku

Wanna-Be Well-Known Player
I have 7. One is the 11th doctor keychain, The others are the 11th doctor with a mop & fez, a weeping angel, crowley with red eyes, gus gus in a glass slipper from the new cinderella movie, mrs. potts and chip, and Deathwing from WoW. I need more ;-; and omg you have 11 and handles i need it
Hurry before it get's too expensive! It's somewhere around 18$ right now! I got it when it came out for 15.

They're so cute so me and @stacysdad of course have a problem and each already have a few: I have flower, thumper and Bambi, scrump and nightshade Sally (from nightmare before Christmas yes) and he has goku, x-wing Luke Skywalker and Jedi Luke Skywalker, with many more to come
Ooh those Star Wars ones might be vaulted!

grimmer

Just saying i love Collecting funko pops. I have a disney collection/tv/movies. Stoked for more to come!

I LOVE Pops except I don't have any Disney related ones at the moment. So far I've got Phase 1 of the Guardians of the Galaxy, the entire collection of Orange is the New Black Pops and a special collection of Walking Dead Ones. I'm running out of space to put them or else I'd get more.

Pirate

✧☠ Marvel Princess ☠✧
omg i'm obsessed with funko pops!!! tbh most of mine have come from Marvel's Collector Corps or Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty boxes. I do have some Cinderella ones and I hope to get some Alice in Wonderland ones as well in the future! but yeah 90% of my pops collection is Marvel and Star Wars but that's technically still Disney lol

Stacysmom

I've got it going on
Yo hold up though @stacysdad and I have 26 now
We have most of the nightmare before christmas ones, where the wild things are, some bioshock ones, more star wars ones, Peter pan, and gir from invader zim (that ones mine love gir)

Okay so here's just a few of mine. There's so many that I want to buy. They are crazy addictive!

The Walking Dead Ones will always stay in their boxes. My 7-Eleven Carl one is worth a pretty penny last I checked. Supposedly did not sell well so they only made a limited amount of them. I try my hardest to keep my pops in the best condition as possible. Same goes when buying them. If the box has a dent or the paint is off, I won't buy it.​

Just got this super rare Disney pop today. He is still available if you want to buy him, but only at your local comic shop.
If you're not sure who he is, Cosmo becomes later on in the comic universe an essential member of the Guardians of Galaxy. They threw an easter egg of him in the movie.
Probably one the coolest Pops I own. :dance: