Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Serena Pokemon X/Y

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other? (maybe Sugar Rush Racer?)

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poptart

Aayyyyyyy so I'm going to my first con later this month and I'm vvvv indecisive so basically I'm going to post a bunch of options and you're going to vote for them!

Okay so first... Here's what I look like!

(for more references go here)

And... Here are the options!

Cosplay 1: Sailor Mars!

I've just started watching Sailor Moon and she's by far my favorite! I really like the colors of her outfit, the purple/red remind me of my outfit in VMK and I think I would have the most fun with this!
(I'd just probably have to get a wig... ugh...)

Cosplay 2: Starfire from Teen Titans!

This one would be the most difficult to make, but I think my face fits her really well??? (I'd make her outfit entirely by hand, from purple spandex material. And I'd have to get a wig. Ugh.)

Cosplay 3: Bee and Puppycat!
I really love this because I think it would be a pretty original idea and omg her costume uibgliubdhhh and NO WIG, YESS

Cosplay 4: Serena from Pokemon X/Y
I really love this idea too because the games are still pretty new and (like my friend pointed out) I could buy pokemon merch and carry it around with me uwu (PLUS NO WIG WOOO!)

So yeah just vote on which you like and please post your reasons why!

On 'difficulty' I'd say that Starfire would be the hardest and Serena would probably be the easiest (just because I would be able to buy all of the items separately and ensemble them that way/I already have part of it)

Poptart

Also if anyone knows a good place to buy wigs (Specifically starfire/sailor Mars) help would be vvvv appreciated!

(Is Sailor Mars' hair black or brown??/)

BuddyByte

Legendary Hero
I love Sailor Moon so much!! That's not Venus though... haha it's Mars!! You should do her! You would look great in her costume.

PIGGIESARECOOL

although, u look like starfire, i would say sailor mars/ venus....kinda confused on which u are talkin about for ur cosplay...but chose them....cause I LOVE SAILOR MOON!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Poptart

Starfire would be so hard though... @.@ I don't even know where I would find her wig. I don't think I'm up to put that much effort, so it's really between Bee and Puppycat/Sailor Mars