Possible Bug ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerholic

I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but the Grand Rapids Kali Boat says it's 3,000 credits. However, you only get 1/4 of the boat, so if you want an entire boat it's 12,000 credits? That doesn't seem right :o

S

Solar

That is correct. The Kali Boat was originally traded by the 1/4. The price is a little steep but it's not a bug :).

We were discussing this in chat earlier. Maybe it is because originally in VMK this boat was a prize from the park quests, and so it is expensive now so as to generate the economy a bit more?

This is not confirmed, but rather what certain members were discussing earlier. However, it is not a bug.

C

Celluloid

The Kali River Rapids factory was experiencing a labor strike, and at the same time, the pontoon company they normally buy from went under, and they had to quickly get another pontoon company. Plus that trim on there isn't cheap. It's done by the greatest guy who does trim in all of the kingdom. He doesn't come cheap. We didn't want to take a loss on the couch, so 3000/12000 credits.

aliceblue

The Kali River Rapids factory was experiencing a labor strike, and at the same time, the pontoon company they normally buy from went under, and they had to quickly get another pontoon company. Plus that trim on there isn't cheap. It's done by the greatest guy who does trim in all of the kingdom. He doesn't come cheap. We didn't want to take a loss on the couch, so 3000/12000 credits.
Very funny! :D

However, considering that the prize from WDW was the complete couch, it would be really nice if it was sold this way now, and let the players set the value of individual pieces through trading. 3000 for the whole couch would still be plenty of credits.

This needs to be quoted again.

Mickey Maniac

I Love the Kali Boat and just bought four of them so I could have the whole thing. I was rearranging them in my room (putting them in, taking them out, moving them around) and when I put one piece back into inventory I got a message that looked like foreign writing and the only way to get rid of it was to click "okay". Sadly, one of my 3,000 credit pieces just disappeared after that, I now only have three. I now realize that this is how I lost two of my Mickey candycorn chairs. So, can anyone tell me what to do when the foreign language looking screen comes up when I am moving things around; I really don't want to lose anything else. I do understand that this is possibly part of the "glitches" we are facing during this stage of the game. Just wanted to know if there is anything I can do to avoid it in the future. Thanks for all your help and for bringing VMK back. I shamefully spend way too much time with my character, but it is a guilty pleasure! My character name is RadicalSplashGirl

Okay... update: later yesterday after posting the above comment, I went back on VMK and low and behold my missing Kali boat section was back in my inventory. I then proceeded to place it in a Tiki Island room I had purchased along with several hippo and water carpets (not very good at doing this-things weren't meshing well together). In any event, I was mostly moving things around the room rather than taking them in and out of my inventory (I didn't want to lose anything again). I kept experiencing moments where nothing would work so I would re-enter the room from the menu screen and start over. Long story, someone short I realized that I was experiencing speed fluctuations on my laptop I was disconnected from the system and realized my speed was at 1 mbps (I have been having some speed fluctuation issues with that laptop, but we thought it had been corrected). Upon restarting and reconnecting the computer I returned to the room and now realize that two of the pieces of the Kali boat are missing. It is the Tiki Room named Raging Waters Island Tour for Radical Splash Girl. You can see when you walk in where I was placing them and they were sitting there albeit on top of or adjacent to water carpet and a hippo carpet. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. I am not sure if the way I am putting things in the room is causing it or if it is a combination of my erratic speed issue and any "bugs" that may exist. Thank you so much for any help you can provide! Still loving VMK anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.