Post a Picture of your Desktop

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Nothing like an organized desktop! Games go on the left, other misc apps on the right. My wallpaper is Diana's symbol from League of Legends. Rockin' Windows 7 (because Windows 8 & 8.1 are the devil.)

[DOUBLEPOST=1421737731][/DOUBLEPOST]

I really like The Sims 3 as you can tell.
Girl what kind of computer do you have?! I have an Alienware gaming laptop and having more than 3 expansions for Sims 3 installed at once just kills my laptop. How do you do it?![DOUBLEPOST=1421737849][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nothing too special on my desktop. It's mostly a bunch of The Sims 3 games, my Sony Vegas movie maker, the old POTC game I never deleted (woops), and other things I use to extract files for gaming. And of course the background is of Reservoir Dogs because I am a huge nerd.
IMVU - oh the nostalgia!

-Lex-

Cat lady, and slightly awkward bartender.
@Goddess I have an HP A8 Vision laptop. I don't think it's a gaming laptop but I'm not sure. It gets a little laggy sometimes but for the most part it works pretty well with the games.

I'm beyond obsessed with Lilly Pulitzer if you didn't already know. My screen is a little cluttered, but my laptop is fairly new and it never really bothered me. I'll organize it one day. LOL.

desktopp.jpg