Post a picture of your pet

My mourning dove, Harper :)
omg so much kute aw

my boyfriend and i recently got cheeto, and he's turning out to be quite the troublemaker.
View attachment 395 View attachment 396 View attachment 397
omg orange cats are my fav i have one too <3

This is my fat cat, Oliver (named after Oliver and Company). I adopted him from a pet shelter, and he was chunky then too. He is one year old and super classy; just check out his bow-tie. :P

And then there's this beauty...

aww omg i love the last pic! x3

Hehehehee a collage of my little muffin
aw cutie puppy :3

aw what type of bird is that? so cute :3

On the left is Duncan, who is just a big baby. On the right is Ajax, who is one of the sweetest pigs ever. c:

This is Boris, and he'll stand on top of his log to make himself heard. For the smallest, he has the loudest wheeker. :P

these are my minions, coco, ginger, & nunu (the babest of all babes).

this is stuart (he's such a stud).

& earless stuart (my personal favorite):

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
This is my boy Rocko. He is a 10 year old Boxer who I love very much <3 Sadly, this will be his last year with us, but I have been enjoying every minute I have with him :-D. The thing I love about boxers is that, no matter how old they get, they never lose their hyperactive personality <3 The first picture shown below is what he looked like before he started losing his colour, and the second picture is the most recent one I have of him :)

karkat

this is my sweet prince cornelius deandre

hes half dachshund half something weird idk what his mom is

also he was the cutest puppy i have ever seen tbh he is like my son he is my joffrey