Post a Picture of Yourself. Again

At Port Jeff c:
Snapchat-1950333488.jpg Snapchat-1843357672.jpg

Last edited:
MeMountain.jpg
This is a picture of me eating lunch at 4,000ft above sea level. My girlfriend and friends of mine took a vacation to Maine a few weeks ago. One of the main (hah) reasons we wanted to go was for the hiking. Together we hiked Mt. Bigelow. The route we chose was 12.4 miles long. It was long, strenuous and very difficult if you've never hiked before. Climbing up to the first peak (there was two) was exhilarating! Best trip I've ever taken.
:pirate2:

Here I am with China Anne McClain from Descendants 2:
This was crazy. I was at the d23 expo (yes I was CRAZY) and went to the Descendants doll signing of Uma (Ursula's kid in descendants). After a good 30-35 minutes, it was finally my turn. China says "You look familiar". I was shocked because the last time I had seen her was 6 years ago when she did her show on the Disney Channel.

Train

The Most Well-Known Player
Here's a fun picture. I was testing out a light ring I just got for my camera and had no idea what I was doing. I was trying to adjust the brightness, accidentally touched the screen on the camera and it snapped this picture. I like how it turned out, so enjoy me in my rawest, most confused state [emoji23]