Post a Picture of Yourself. Again

I was looking through pictures on my mom's Instagram and stumbled upon... well... this:

I was involved in my city's downtown Thriller Parade for Halloween, and I had decided to be a ballerina zombie since I had had a black leotard and tutu the past year. Of course, me being the person I am I goofed off and walked around the house beforehand with it on my head. Haha.

I was looking through pictures on my mom's Instagram and stumbled upon... well... this:

I was involved in my city's downtown Thriller Parade for Halloween, and I had decided to be a ballerina zombie since I had had a black leotard and tutu the past year. Of course, me being the person I am I goofed off and walked around the house beforehand with it on my head. Haha.

CHER IS THAT YOU

Chill

So you guys may or may not have noticed that I've been erratically inactive for the past 2 or so weeks, and here's why; well first, dream month kinda dwindled away at my interest, but mainly I went on a 5 day adventure to London and Paris :D I have a few selfies to update with but weirdly no touristy pictures of me in front of big ben or something, only pictures of actual big ben, and you all know what it looks like so I won't bore anyone with those pictures. Anyway lol...

me with my #1 unhealthy addiction
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403120021.660182.jpg

showing off dat eye color
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403120184.606023.jpg

Might add more to this post later