Post a Picture of Yourself. Again

i had gone 2 school yesterday morning as i always do and when i pulled into the parking lot there were a lot of cop cars and an ambulance and a fire truck
and i was like what all the hullabaloo (because im ur lovable grandfather) and it turned out some girl was giving birth in the parking lot
imagine that
so i took this picture
idk why a firetruck was there
the baby was not on fire
911 summons all three amigos

hey im p munchy right now

KarolynD

Impacting lives everywhere

heard someone was talkin about big noses
here i am about to post a selfie w/ a story attached

i had gone 2 school yesterday morning as i always do and when i pulled into the parking lot there were a lot of cop cars and an ambulance and a fire truck
and i was like what all the hullabaloo (because im ur lovable grandfather) and it turned out some girl was giving birth in the parking lot
imagine that
so i took this picture
the baby was not on fire
omg you are so cute bby lovah. i luv u prettaye girl.

Having a big nose just makes us dominant. >:)

You know what they say about big noses..
bye felicia.

View attachment 1384
View attachment 1385
New pictures I took yesterday and today :).

here i am about to post a selfie w/ a story attached

imagine that
so i took this picture
the baby was not on fire
"the baby was not on fire"
well clearly someone needs 2 remedy that situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes I actually make an effort with my hair.
ur so pretty
you look like a slightly older version of my friend???

Kay

i don't know

don't let this fool you, my hair was curled approximately four hours before this was taken.
the curls fell out by about minute ten. the struggles of straight hair...

I'm the cute one. Ashuri is the tough one. ChromeDemonxXx is the blonde one.
We're so hawt. (We took a family photo last weekend when we went to the hardcore pretty pretty princess concert)

Well, I apparently looked "handsome and dapper" for my boyfriend's homecoming. [/seniorswag]

Well, aside from me looking "dapper" at Homecoming on the previous page, here's another picture of me at Homecoming....but this time, with my lovely and handsome date! #boyfriend #noshame

ClaireMarie

disney pin trader since 2004
Let's all take a chance to laugh at ourselves, and know that when you post an image online, expect to be judged by people. Judgement can be both good and bad, but it's important to know that what someone else thinks of you, isn't always the truth. So don't take harsh criticism to heart, let it roll off your back and know you're beautiful just the way you are.

ERMAHGERD
You're so pretty OMG <3