Post a Picture of Yourself. Again

Trevuh

LMAO i love your iphone case!
YMCMB! I had to put it on it, because I dropped it trying to put it in my back pocket and it cracked. Theres also a cat sticker on the inside of it, everytime i take the case off, it makes me smile! I just love cats. idk maybe i need to see a shrink. I really just love cats and sweaters.

View attachment 2753

Here is my cousin (Khaleesii) and I in all our awkwardness, Im the one with the finger on my chin :P

PS YOU ARE ALL FREAKING GORGEOUS, WHO KNEW ALL THE VMKERS WERE SO HAWT ;P

YMCMB! I had to put it on it, because I dropped it trying to put it in my back pocket and it cracked. Theres also a cat sticker on the inside of it, everytime i take the case off, it makes me smile! I just love cats. idk maybe i need to see a shrink. I really just love cats and sweaters.

LOL NO thats awesome, a hot guy that loves cats, almost too good to be true XD

Dude seriously you are obsessed with that beard of yours why do you love it so much.
i didn't even mention my beard u big stinker. :(

i am proud to have it bc it covers up my baby face. I look too young without it. Majority of the time it's sarcasm. I could shave it and not care tbh.
I just hate looking so young. I mean Jjust look at this\/

VampireBoy

i didn't even mention my beard u big stinker. :(

i am proud to have it bc it covers up my baby face. I look too young without it. Majority of the time it's sarcasm. I could shave it and not care tbh.
I just hate looking so young. I mean Jjust look at this\/
You make a point you do look a lot younger without your beard lol I guess that's why you love it so much.

You make a point you do look a lot younger without your beard lol I guess that's why you love it so much.
Well ty for being understanding.
It's not even that great of a beard tbh. I'm only 20, so it hasn't been able to reach it's full potential yet.
It's like my version of makeup. Girls have makeup, and I have a beard.
I feel like I'm taken more seriously with one.