PPR Reconstruction

Myth

Hi Guys,
It has been a long time since I've been on, mostly due to mac issues, but when I heard more PPR items were released I was excited to keep working on this! I had another thread about it but decided to just make a fresh, updated one. This thread is where i'll post my progress.

So far, I have laid out the tracks for all of the rooms and added items at a slow rate because I'm making them 100% accurate and using original vmk game screenshots.

This has been an extraordinarily expensive project (i'm down to 3 credits now), and I've sold a vast amount of my items to continue it due to the progress I've made and the motivation I have to complete it.

1 The Darlings Nursery
Finished, just having trouble with how the bed is placed. Little bug
2 Flying Over London:
Missing: Straight river carpets, clouds, some buildings and trees

3 Welcome to Neverland

Finished

4 Battle on Captain Hook's Ship
Missing: a couple small plants. Otherwise finished!
5 Mermaid Lagoon
Missing: Captain hook figure, 1 ppr waterfall, some water rugs

If anyone would like to help me complete these rooms, I know PPR items have been released and I'm not sure which haven't been released yet.

I'll keep you guys updated and can't wait to finish it.
Myth

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
It has been a long time since I've been on, mostly due to mac issues, but when I heard more PPR items were released I was excited to keep working on this! I had another thread about it but decided to just make a fresh, updated one. This thread is where i'll post my progress.

So far, I have laid out the tracks for all of the rooms and added items at a slow rate because I'm making them 100% accurate and using original vmk game screenshots.

This has been an extraordinarily expensive project (i'm down to 3 credits now), and I've sold a vast amount of my items to continue it due to the progress I've made and the motivation I have to complete it.

1 The Darlings Nursery
Missing: Dog, Bed, a few buildings, this room will soon be finished!
2 Flying Over London: this will be one of the most expensive rooms and I plan on starting it soon.

3 Welcome to Neverland

Finished

4 Battle on Captain Hook's Ship
Missing: rocks, water rugs, plant
5 Mermaid Lagoon
Missing: Captain hook figure, 1 ppr waterfall, some water rugs

If anyone would like to help me complete these rooms, I know PPR items have been released and I'm not sure which haven't been released yet.

I'll keep you guys updated and can't wait to finish it.
Myth
Fantastic job Myth! I thought about doing this too and was going to start, then realized how expensive it was and passed. Just out of curiosity, it would be really interesting to see how much credit wise it does cost. I can't wait to see the progress!