Princess Minnie giveaway

Forum name: Comicnati
In-game name: Comicnati
& a wish for this month:
In game:
To hopefully win Dream shirt, ears, badge and the room.
Real life: To pass my classes for this semester

Thanks for doing this :)

Forum name: Crispy
In-game name: Crispy
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): I hope to win a dream badge and I REALLY hope [MENTION=1746]Comicnati[/MENTION] can win a dream shirt. I also hope that by the end of this month everyone gets the items they wanted.
Good luck everyone and thank you for doing this JAYY! :grin:

AlsCabals

Forum name: AlsCabals
In-game name: AlsCabals
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): to go to Disney for my graduation present :)

thanks so much for doing this, [MENTION=3428]JAYY[/MENTION] !
and good luck everyone!

InfinityFay

Forum name: InfinityFay
In-game name: Ivy
& a wish for this month (in game or real life):

I wish that my parents would stop attacking me and everything I wish to accomplish in life. I wish that I can find the power within me to defeat any obstacles that come my way. I wish for the MyVMK community to grow closer instead of further apart, and for some of the members to be more selfless. :cloud:

Liranda

Forum name: Liranda
In-game name: Liranda
& a wish for this month: to scrape up enough money for my surgery

thank you for the chance at a princess minnie :halcyon:

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
Forum name: Kaeliah
In-game name: Kaeliah
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): I just want the drama between my friends and I to be over. x_x

Forum name: ElectrifiedHearts
In-game name: ElectrifiedHearts
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): In game; definitely Princess Minnie(: it's been my dream to have it.. Ever since the original vmk! o: I've been trying to save for things to trade to get it.. but so far, I've had no luck in getting anything valuable. lol.
Real life; that summer comes quickly, so I can see my mom and siblings(:

Thank you for doing this! It's incredibly nice!

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
Forum name: Bucky
In-game name: Stark
Wish for this month:
In game: Just a dream shirt and ears.
Real life: I don't want to play the sympathy card but I wish my uncle could get rid of his cancer... Or at least get better.

But life isn't a wish granting factory. c:

And thank you for doing this! This is so so sweet.

Last edited:
Forum name: NightElf
In-game name: NightElf
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): flip hat or stitch hat, i love the flip hat to death. it's always been my favorite item ever <3

thank you soooo much for doing this!

Forum name: Remember
In-game name: J-Lyhn (or Remember when I get unbanned in a few days)
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): to pass all my final exams and hopefully get higher than a 3.2 gpa that I have right now..

Forum name: Josh
In-game name: Kirito (trying to change it to Josh!)
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): I wish for my sister to be safe, she lives in the Ukraine and are having really tough times.

I thank you so much for doing this <3! It's really kind of you and I'm happy there are players like you out there :D

Last edited:

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Forum name: Goddess
In-game name: Goddess
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): In game: Dream Ears, In RL: For my brother to get himself together cause he a hot mess. :no:

Last edited:

Nicola

Forum name: Nicola
In-game name: Nicola
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): For my parents to start feeling better soon. They've been through a lot, and I hate seeing them suffer. Their hearts need lifted up!

Thank you very much for doing this! ^^;

Forum name: trilldaughter
In-game name: trilldaughter
A wish for this month (in game or real life): to get through school! I've been having a really hard year, and I need to overcome.

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
Jayy where r u :(

Forum name: Gallifreyan
In-game name: Gallifreyan
Wish: Everyone to win something they want this month and for finals to be over and for princessminnie to finally get a princess minnie<3

PIGGIESARECOOL

Forum name: PIGGIESARECOOL
In-game name; PIGGIESARECOOL

Something i wish for (in real life) is that my brother graduates successfully from high school and that my art exhibit goes well. <3

(Youre amazing for doing this.) will u PM the winner??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk