Problem logging in

Brandon

NFL Football Guru
So I wanna say the last 3 days or so I have the longest time loading the game. Got to the point where I gave up and just went to bed or did something else. @Amy am I doing something wrong or is it really the game lol and is anyone else having this problem?

My game will load (it takes like 10-20 minutes) then right when it gets to the kingdom it disconnects and reloops, so I never can actually get on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

disruler

I'm currently experiencing this problem tonight. It hasn't been 3 days but I haven't been on in a couple days. The loading screen with the Yeti will load 75-90% of the way and then freeze.

Froglet

Frog + Princess = Froglet ;)
I am also having this same problem...still...and it has been about 2 weeks. Then, once I am in game, it takes forever for rooms to load - public and my own rooms. What's more...while my pins seem to load fine, it takes centuries for my furnishing and clothing inventory to load. I pretty much have to forget changing clothes :( Even when I go into a store to purchase something, that inventory takes a minute to load, as well. I have put a lot of my inventory into rooms, and I have given my clone a bunch of my clothes, pins, etc. (which took FOREVER in both instances), thinking that would help. It did not. :*( I will say that once I enter a room, it is usually easy to get in the next time, as long as I don't log out. It's the same with the inventory - once the inventory loads, as long as I am in the same session, it will load the next time. I have received some advice from friends, but nothing seems to work as far as clearing cookies, cache, etc. I was using Firefox, but have now changed to MyVMK Pal - its the same, so it must not be a browser issue. As far as I know, nothing has changed on my laptop. I am beyond frustrated and have no idea what to do at this point. Help??[DOUBLEPOST=1455055677][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am also having this same problem...still...and it has been about 2 weeks. Then, once I am in game, it takes forever for rooms to load - public and my own rooms. What's more...while my pins seem to load fine, it takes centuries for my furnishing and clothing inventory to load. I pretty much have to forget changing clothes :( Even when I go into a store to purchase something, that inventory takes a minute to load, as well. I have put a lot of my inventory into rooms, and I have given my clone a bunch of my clothes, pins, etc. (which took FOREVER in both instances), thinking that would help. It did not. :*( I will say that once I enter a room, it is usually easy to get in the next time, as long as I don't log out. It's the same with the inventory - once the inventory loads, as long as I am in the same session, it will load the next time. I have received some advice from friends, but nothing seems to work as far as clearing cookies, cache, etc. I was using Firefox, but have now changed to MyVMK Pal - its the same, so it must not be a browser issue. As far as I know, nothing has changed on my laptop. I am beyond frustrated and have no idea what to do at this point. Help??
PS I forgot to mention that it seems like everything seems to load quicker the longer I am in game....don't know if that means anything...lol!

Last edited:
I just started having this problem tonight.... I was in a room with a little bit of lag then BOOM I got disconnected and haven't been able to log in since. It takes forever just to get past the main yeti screen, and now it'll just load to a blank screen. Can't even get into the game at this point :(

EDIT: Finally got into the game, but it took about an hour :/

Last edited:

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I had this issue a long time ago.. then for some reason it stopped messing up and i finally was able to log in again. it was the oddest thing and never fully understood it or knew why. I missed an entire month though because of it.