problem solved- please close

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't even play myvmk sometimes because i can never ever load into it.
it's either loading for 40, YES 40, minutes then black screen.
loading maybe less than 40m but get the pirate loading screen and a white rectangle above the ship
loads over an hour or so in the blue myvmk screen.

what should i do??

I'm not really sure. I had a pop-up that asked me if I wanted to update it. Perhaps you could just redownload it from the website if you don't get that notification?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Then that's what I would do! I'd uninstall the program and redownload it :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk[DOUBLEPOST=1440887972][/DOUBLEPOST]@Rosey Did you get it working? What version of Windows are you using?

Last edited:

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
i remember why i dont use it anymore, i have trouble remembering so many users/passwords for everything i log into xD myvmkpal was easy D:
Through myVMKPal, you may have disabled automatic update checks. You can always go manually check for an update by pressing the button in the settings :)

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
i got the new version but how do i change the time? its an hours ahead of my actual time :(
The clock is set to display the time in eastern, as that is the game time (i.e., all MyVMK events are in eastern, so the clock gives an easier way to compare how long it is until an event). I can add an option for system time if it would be useful however.

The clock is set to display the time in eastern, as that is the game time (i.e., all MyVMK events are in eastern, so the clock gives an easier way to compare how long it is until an event). I can add an option for system time if it would be useful however.
understandable, also idk if you saw my edit but i logged in and it's black screen, is that normal?

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
understandable, also idk if you saw my edit but i logged in and it's black screen, is that normal?
Getting a black screen could either mean that there is a problem on MyVMK's end, or that your shockwave install is not correct (or non-existent). Does MyVMK work in a browser?

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
myvmkpal has a problem loading the first time u click but if u close it and re open another one it should be okay.
That problem should be solved in version 3.0 and beyond. If it's not, please let me know.

I havent updated mine so i cannot answer that question. I dont want to go 3.0 until im forced with the new client. I like the layout of the one I have right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.