Profile Background?

KrazyBella

Maybe this is a bug or maybe I'm just missing something, haha...

I tried using the "customize my profile" button and every time I use the option to have a url of a photo/design for the page background, it will preview it just fine, I click save and it tells me it saved, and so I click exit. I can see the background at this point and it looks great! But then, as soon as I leave my profile page, and then come back to my profile page, it reverts back to the white background.

Is this a bug or did I do something wrong? :/

Jasmine

That's strange. It sounds like it's not saving... I had a few issues with mine (though I did not attempt to use an image), so it may be a bug.
Is your link to your photo in this format: url(imagelinkhere)?

If that's it, then I'd first suggest logging out and then logging back in again. If that doesn't work, clear you cache (and your cookies too) as a last resort.

EDIT: It's definitely a bug. I'm having the same issue.

KrazyBella

That's strange. It sounds like it's not saving... I had a few issues with mine (though I did not attempt to use an image), so it may be a bug.
Is your link to your photo in this format: url(imagelinkhere)?

If that's it, then I'd first suggest logging out and then logging back in again. If that doesn't work, clear you cache (and your cookies too) as a last resort.

EDIT: It's definitely a bug. I'm having the same issue.

Hahaha I was just about to say your tips helped! I didn't have the url how you said, and now mine works! But yours isn't? Hmm....