Project Relive the People (Sword in Stone)

gravebound

not actually a grave
I think our best option here would be to revert back to the original way VMK did things. You pay 10 credits to ride, have the chance at getting a SIT, and can pull a sword for a chance at a large pool of prizes that only changes every few months.
yeah, i get what you're saying, i understand now.
old vmk's way was pretty effective, though. wasn't there also an increased chance of sits? also more time to get the pins instead of rapidly changing.

sidenote: didnt the newer version of pirates cost 10 creds to play as well? or is my memory serving me wrong?

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
Wouldn't that mean SIT prices will go down? I'm not a seller of SIT's but thats what I'm thinking...

Anyways your point seems legit considering how I won nothing last month and the month before that with my many tries ..

Now I just get plain credits :2cents::cry:

Although it would be a good idea to raise the chance at getting SITS, I think that it would lead to the lower odds of actually pulling anything out of the sword.

sidenote: didnt the newer version of pirates cost 10 creds to play as well? or is my memory serving me wrong?
Pirates cost 21 credits in the original.

Gamecrazy

Wouldn't that mean SIT prices will go down? I'm not a seller of SIT's but thats what I'm thinking...

Anyways your point seems legit considering how I won nothing last month and the month before that with my many tries ..

Now I just get plain credits :2cents::cry:
The prices on the new ride pins will go down a little bit yes.

Personally, I think we should stop comparing the two games.

Vmk charged credits per ride. It was a small amount but it kept me from riding all day. It's much easier to ride in myvmk and though it is difficult to get the pins each month, there is a trading system in place for that reason.

Dio

Professional Canadian
what i was thinking about was an accumulative pin that goes up by 1 every 5 rides. once you reach 10 you get your standard SITS pin that you get now. the max count could be lets say... 1000, then you turn in that to get a SITS that guarantees a pin drop. but there would be a more potent SITS pin that could only have 10% - 5% drop from just doing rides that has a higher chance (lets say 80% - 90%) to drop something when redeemed.