psychology is awesome

right so i've been super interested in psychology for the last year or so, but especially more recently
I've been doing research about different disorders and archetypes
but for fun, been doin all sorts of personality tests and i've gotta say it's actually really cool to have a summary of your personality like
i found out that while I'm an extrovert and have a lot of empathy, I'm very unstable as well as very unorganized.
my favourite is the Myers-Briggs test. it categorises you in four ways, extraversion/introversion, sense/intuition, thinking/feeling, and judging/percieving
I'm an ENFP, which is extraversion, intuition, feeling and perceiving. I just think that's so cool, that in 4 letters i can get a super concise breakdown of how my mind works.

I also did the alignment test for fun, which is really just questions about your morals and how you'd respond to certain situations. I got 'chaotic neutral', which basically means i put myself first and avoid authority and challenge tradition. Characters w/ the same 'alignment' are Dr Frankenstein, Tarzan and Tyler Durden (frick yeah)

/discuss:
do you ever do these personality tests?
what's your Myers-Brigg's personality type? (you can do the test here)
what's your 'alignment'? here

Oh I love these tests! I have taken the Myers Brigg's multiple times and I always get ISFJ. For the alignment test I ended up with:
"Alignment: Neutral Good
You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical Benefactor. You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama."
^those are some big shoes to fill 0_0

Jasmine

I'd say that first test is quite accurate.

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
Introverted (I) 68.75 Extroverted (E) 31.25
Intuitive (N) 52.63 Sensing (S) 47.37
Thinking (T) 60 Feeling (F) 40
Judging (J) 70.59 Perceiving (P) 29.41

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Your type is: INTJ
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1 of total population.
And:
You are 55.6 Good.
You are 41 Lawful.
Alignment: Lawful Good

As a lawful good person, you tend to act as you are expected to. You tell the truth, keep your word, help those in need, and speak out against injustice. You believe that the guilty deserve to be punished. You believe in bringing good to the most people possible while doing a minimum amount of harm. You are stern but fair.
You are the stereotypical Crusader. You combine honor and compassion.
Examples of characters and people who fit into the same alignment as you include Superman, Abraham Lincoln, Phileas Fogg, Captain Picard, Sherlock Holmes, and The Tick (who is also sometimes revered to be Lawful Stupid.

Graham

オミッド
Introverted (I) 55.1% Extroverted (E) 44.9%
Intuitive (N) 65% Sensing (S) 35%
Feeling (F) 61.36% Thinking (T) 38.64%
Perceiving (P) 62.5% Judging (J) 37.5%

Your type is: INFP

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.
You are 8.3% Good.
You are 12.8% Chaotic.
Alignment: True Neutral

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
You are the stereotypical ?Balancer.? You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Linus Torvalds, Dr. Strangelove, Scott Evil, Mr. Spock, and the nation of Switzerland.
im neutral like switzerland
:santa:

Kay

i don't know
Introverted (I) 72.73 Extroverted (E) 27.27
Sensing (S) 54.17 Intuitive (N) 45.83
Thinking (T) 60 Feeling (F) 40
Perceiving (P) 54.05 Judging (J) 45.95

Your type is: ISTP

You are 27.8% Good.
You are 10.3% Lawful.
Alignment: True Neutral

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
You are the stereotypical ?Balancer.? You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Linus Torvalds, Dr. Strangelove, Scott Evil, Mr. Spock, and the nation of Switzerland.

I am an ISTJ, but I've also tested as an INTJ. My college actually made us take an official MBTI test, and I'm way off the deep end introverted, the rest are pretty close to neutral.

According to that test, I'm a neutral good. I'll take it :)

I'm actually a Psychology major so these are always fun :)

Introverted (I) 84 Extroverted (E) 16
Sensing (S) 52.63 Intuitive (N) 47.37
Feeling (F) 51.35 Thinking (T) 48.65
Judging (J) 58.33 Perceiving (P) 41.67

Your type is: ISFJ

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8 of total population.

You are 41.7 Good.
You are 38.5 Lawful.
Alignment: Lawful Good

As a lawful good person, you tend to act as you are expected to. You tell the truth, keep your word, help those in need, and speak out against injustice. You believe that the guilty deserve to be punished. You believe in bringing good to the most people possible while doing a minimum amount of harm. You are stern but fair.
You are the stereotypical Crusader. You combine honor and compassion.
Examples of characters and people who fit into the same alignment as you include Superman, Abraham Lincoln, Phileas Fogg, Captain Picard, Sherlock Holmes, and The Tick (who is also sometimes revered to be Lawful Stupid.

Description of alignments are adapted from the Revised (v3.5) System Reference Document, and are presented in accordance with the Open Gaming License v1.0a.

supernovagirl

I took a very similar test in my Psychology class in High School and got similar results

Extroverted (E) 57.5 Introverted (I) 42.5
Sensing (S) 56.82 Intuitive (N) 43.18
Thinking (T) 65.79 Feeling (F) 34.21
Judging (J) 51.35 Perceiving (P) 48.65

Your type is: ESTJ

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7 of total population
You are 52.8 Good.
You are 7.7 Chaotic.
Alignment: Neutral Good

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical Benefactor. You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.
Cool dog

Introverted (I) 65.38 Extroverted (E) 34.62
Intuitive (N) 65.85 Sensing (S) 34.15
Feeling (F) 60.98 Thinking (T) 39.02
Perceiving (P) 57.14 Judging (J) 42.86

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4 of total population.

Jasmine

No one else (other than Alionette) is an INTJ? Weird :P
By the way, 16 Personalities is a great website to learn more about your personality ^_^