Pudge's Real Life Pin To VMK Pin Thread

PudgeTheFish

Sometimes it is fun to see real life pins become vmk pins.. For example...

------------------------->

So, in my freetime, I like to do just this...!

If anyone has a pin they'd like to see become VMKified, post a picture below and give the pin a name :)!

This is free of charge, it's fun to make so feel free to post :)!

EDIT: Also, I won't do all of them, if one of them catches my eye and I decide to do it then I will, it does take a lot of time to do especially the ones with a ton of detail...

(You do not have to have this pin... You can find it on the internet!)

Last edited:

Kinglaser

Just gonna post some inspiration for you.

And because I love vinylmations, here are some vinylmation pins:

PudgeTheFish

Just gonna post some inspiration for you.

And because I love vinylmations, here are some vinylmation pins:
I've never seen those little hat ones! Those are cuteeee! Ok so I like how you gave a lot of choices, but it's easier for me if you give the name of the pin and or a larger picture... LMK :D

Kinglaser

I've never seen those little hat ones! Those are cuteeee! Ok so I like how you gave a lot of choices, but it's easier for me if you give the name of the pin and or a larger picture... LMK :D
I pulled them off Google images rip
For the vinylmation ones, you can go on chasingvinylmations.com, search the set (next to them, example being park 9) and it'll give an image of the actual vinylmations, but not the pin.

PudgeTheFish

For the vinylmation ones, you can go on chasingvinylmations.com, search the set (next to them, example being park 9) and it'll give an image of the actual vinylmations, but not the pin.
Ok

This one! pleeeaaaaasee
Disney pins only please :p

Last edited by a moderator:

PudgeTheFish

sweetie that's a disney pin. It's from the buyable cupcakes set. That's based on Marie from the Aristocats.
0.0 o............................................................

Is there a specific one you want :D?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinglaser