Purple Princess

Hey Everybody, I am new to this version of VMK, but i played the original when it was out for a long time, I am just curious on what the Purple Princess Minnie hat is worth in this game? and how to get a hold of cowboy pants, but I feel like those were out during Halloween Era.

It's hard to say what it's "worth" anymore, since there's no standard item that's used to value everything. When gold keys were here, it was going for anywhere from 100-120 keys. But now, the best I can say is that it's the second most valuable item in the game behind the stitch hat.

And you're right on the cowboy pants- they're retired. They're fairly desirable, so you may have a bit of trouble trading for one, but it's nothing unattainable.

Purple princess minnie hat's are quite rare as you could only win them as a crate item from last month and there were very few given out, so you can only get them from trading at the moment, and as for cowboy pants you can also only get them from trading but they aren't worth nearly as much as the princess minnie hats as they were just able to be purchased during the month of october. You're best bet is to just stay on the trading post and look for people who are trading those 2 items and you can kinda get a feel for what is a good offer for each of the items you're looking for! Hope I helped you out(: