Quest A-1 (Prize: Black flip hat, 5 star bat magic, and donations )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats To Safe for winning my quest! After about 9 hours of trying to figure out my darn questions and tasks, she solved it! The quest room will remain open to all of those who enjoy challenges and who may want to practice for future events. If you have any feedback, i would appreciate greatly, you can leave it here or on the pm me on the forums! Say Congrats to Safe when u see her!!!

Last edited:

Nimmy

Mysterious Member
Well I already gave a couple suggestions for next time, so not going to bother with that here. For me, I got stumped on one of the easy ones, but it was late and i was tired and yea. The first FW* decryption had me completely lost and once I finally figured it out, i was like "Wooooooooooow!"
But nonetheless it was great, challenging and fun.
Overall I give this a rating of 8.5/10. :)

Hello. For the persons whom come across this thread or got a notification, there will be another quest. I'm very much busy but will draft ideas and implement suggestions for this up coming quest. The prize for the second quest is: Stitch hat and 1 star blue inferno magic(which i already have). I may throw in extra credits but I'm not exactly 100% on that currently as this is already a huge prize. The old quest is still currently open and you may go in for practice. If you wish to play the old quest and cannot find out how to get there. you may contact me on the forums via PM. Be warned that the old quest "quest a-1" is my first quest and has confused players before in the aspect of what to do and what to solve. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day :)[DOUBLEPOST=1433239441][/DOUBLEPOST]There will not be a new thread for the new quest until more progress has been done.

PudgeTheFish

Hello. For the persons whom come across this thread or got a notification, there will be another quest. I'm very much busy but will draft ideas and implement suggestions for this up coming quest. The prize for the second quest is: Stitch hat and 1 star blue inferno magic(which i already have). I may throw in extra credits but I'm not exactly 100% on that currently as this is already a huge prize. The old quest is still currently open and you may go in for practice. If you wish to play the old quest and cannot find out how to get there. you may contact me on the forums via PM. Be warned that the old quest "quest a-1" is my first quest and has confused players before in the aspect of what to do and what to solve. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day :)[DOUBLEPOST=1433239441][/DOUBLEPOST]There will not be a new thread for the new quest until more progress has been done.
OMG OMG OK [emoji7]

Status
Not open for further replies.