Quest Part 2 issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaNutty

There needs to be a change in this. I am experiencing along with the majority of players dealing with cave exits/ entrances, players blocking them along with the SLIDE not working.
The mountain is very limited space to move and navigate let alone the slide not being function able.
Players are having to renter 10 times & reload which makes you start quest partially over.
Please address this.. I understand it's suppose to be " medium difficulty".. But this is impossible

Any quest that doesn't let you pick a room that isn't full is not a good idea. The mines are not working like they used to. I do not know if this is on purpose or not. This quest has been nothing but frustrating and not at all fun..

JCSkipper

Best way for me to do the fireworks was a strategy said by Foxy stating that:

Levels 1-3: Focus on getting all/as many "Flawless" as you can.
Level 4-5: Stick to mainly following the round bonus (Thing that pops up before every round and is shown in top left corner)

I did the strategy and got 4K compared to my highest score prior to this of 2.5K. Also, I used the numbers on my keyboard (1-8 I believe) to switch between fireworks, which may help with your laptop issue @iMystery .
I must say though, it was extremely hard to do for a medium quest and if this is what is considered "Medium" (Two hours of working on it and multiple times re-entering rooms), I doubt I'll even attempt next weeks as that may be impossible at this rate.

evnted

wow this quest was so hard haha between people blocking the waterfall and getting 3500 on fireworks....never thought i would finish. very satisfying now once it's done tho. if this is medium god knows what we're in for next week

I have to agree... after a long time trying to figure my way around the mines with half the exits refusing to work I thought I was finally on the home run with fireworks. OMG @Amy @Grizzly @Snow or whoever made this quest - PLEASE PLEASE lower the fireworks score needed or make it accumulative. There are many of us who have bad eyesight who can't even see the fireworks on the dark background until too late (me), or those who have bad hand/eye co-ordination or even just a slow computer/internet, even if we tried doing the hints we are not going to make it. My best score EVER (on the old vmk) was just over 2,000. This game is supposed to be fun, quests are supposed to be fun but right now this is an absolute nightmare.

3,500 points needed in JC meant only having to play the first two rooms so even a bad player could get the score after only level 1 (5 rooms) but even an average player cannot get 3,500 points in FW. I know this quest is supposed to be harder than Quest 1 BUT I (and many others I have seen in the mines) are classing this more as extremely difficult rather than medium.

Again, please lower the FW score needed or make it accumulative *gets on knees and begs*

~dc~

One thing with FW the last 2 levels most dont know that u can cheat on the combos. as long as its only 2 icons. say its red icon and dark blue, just set it to the red icon and sit back. click the red and then the blue. u dont have to change it to the dark blue. as long as u hit the red first. can get over 2k in just the last 2 levels doing this. and only do this. dont care about flawless and stick to combos.

however with each of these quests it will only get harder. next week im sure will be even harder and the week after it will be even harder. but yea it be nice if it was 35k total fw score rather then 3500 single score.

the caves are a joke for sure. not even worth doing the quest actually. tried it for like 30mins. that was enough.

Exi

I definitely feel this is far more difficult than a "medium" quest. My quest has already taken an hour and thanks to the restart of the server, I'm back three places behind. Not to mention, I'm awful at fireworks, especially on my laptop. In addition, it's been incredibly difficult to navigate around the mines. I think these problems seriously need to be taken into account, especially if these quests are supposed to be getting harder.

~Exi

Best way for me to do the fireworks was a strategy said by Foxy stating that:

Levels 1-3: Focus on getting all/as many "Flawless" as you can.
Level 4-5: Stick to mainly following the round bonus (Thing that pops up before every round and is shown in top left corner)

I did the strategy and got 4K compared to my highest score prior to this of 2.5K. Also, I used the numbers on my keyboard (1-8 I believe) to switch between fireworks, which may help with your laptop issue @iMystery .
I must say though, it was extremely hard to do for a medium quest and if this is what is considered "Medium" (Two hours of working on it and multiple times re-entering rooms), I doubt I'll even attempt next weeks as that may be impossible at this rate.
I did that and got 2,000 points. The problem is track pad. Mouses just make it that much easier.

Exi

I did that and got 2,000 points. The problem is track pad. Mouses just make it that much easier.
As someone who is also on the laptop, I agree, it's the track pad that makes it difficult- even more so when you don't have a mouse to hook up to it. Even with the combos I was only able to rack up to 3,000 points max. It's just not at all ideal for laptop users.

~Exi

Jasmine

I always have issues with the quests. I'm not sure if I'll even attempt it today from what you guys are saying. Maybe I should wait. :S

As for Fireworks, it seems as if you guys are psyching yourselves out, especially for those on laptops. It's most definitely possible to get 3500 on a laptop. I was able to do that last year right after fireworks opened on a netbook with nearly broken trackpad buttons. And now I'm on a windows 8 tablet and I think my high score is around 6k (I don't play often). There are a few high scoring fireworks players who actually use trackpads. So yes, it's most definitely possible so using a laptop isn't really an excuse (on the other hand, just not being good at the game is). If you need help getting 3500, fine... just ask. I guarantee it'll be simpler than it seems. It just takes practice, like any other game. I'll help anyone who needs it and then you'll see how possible it was all along. And if you learn to score high enough, maybe you'll end up liking fireworks. Who knows? :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.