Quests for today 12-18, what happened??

I noticed there WERE 2 quests for today. Can someone indicate what happened to them please???? They have disappeared from the calendar and arent active in their perspective rooms.

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
@Glittercathy It was moved to later in the week. The quests were a bit buggy. Sorry for the inconvenience! It will more than likely be replaced with something else. Keep your eyes open today! :halcyon: :paw:

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Thanks for the response. I just am getting older and when these things happen I'm worried I may have Alzheimers! You understand right?? LOL
LOL no worries! We probably should have sent out an alert saying the quests will be postponed, but I think we were all a bit tired after the Ride-A-Thon. :giggle:

LOL no worries! We probably should have sent out an alert saying the quests will be postponed, but I think we were all a bit tired after the Ride-A-Thon. :giggle:
NOT ME!! Raring to go! LOL The Ride-A-Thon was great! Barely any wait time and smoother than expected! Thanks for all the hard work!![DOUBLEPOST=1482027500][/DOUBLEPOST]
NOT ME!! Raring to go! LOL The Ride-A-Thon was great! Barely any wait time and smoother than expected! Thanks for all the hard work!!
:runaway::runaway:

HOST_Crash

I noticed there WERE 2 quests for today. Can someone indicate what happened to them please???? They have disappeared from the calendar and arent active in their perspective rooms.
They did indeed disappear. They were ready (they were the repeating quests from the 4th.) Due to technical difficulties I had to postpone them until Wednesday the 21st. Unfortunately the Q button decided it really didn't like me this week.

Today is an unfortunate anomaly, I always do my best to have a quest event each and every Sunday and I will continue to do so into the new year. I apologize for the short notice and any inconvenience this has caused.

PS: I do wish to give a fair warning, be prepared for quest overload from the 21st through Christmas Day.

Great, I couldn't get on due to life (baby sitting/holiday party), except for a few minutes and I couldn't advance past Who's 2nd room. I missed the ride-a-thon entirely.

Today, I can be on all day and now there's nothing. *sigh*[DOUBLEPOST=1482035755][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe re-open the ride-a-thon rooms for a few hours in the place of the quests please?

They did indeed disappear. They were ready (they were the repeating quests from the 4th.) Due to technical difficulties I had to postpone them until Wednesday the 21st. Unfortunately the Q button decided it really didn't like me this week.

Today is an unfortunate anomaly, I always do my best to have a quest event each and every Sunday and I will continue to do so into the new year. I apologize for the short notice and any inconvenience this has caused.

PS: I do wish to give a fair warning, be prepared for quest overload from the 21st through Christmas Day.
Thank you for All your hard work. Im afraid you have created a Quest addict! Lol. Will these be avail at midnight of the 20th please? (21st is a horribly busy day) THANK YOU!![DOUBLEPOST=1482078753][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you for All your hard work. Im afraid you have created a Quest addict! Lol. Will these be avail at midnight of the 20th please? (21st is a horribly busy day) THANK YOU!!
PS - Are there DOUBLE CREDITS today still?? Thanks!

Last edited:

HOST_Crash

oooo! I really like that idea! I had planned my day around doing the quests too so it would be nice to have something :D
Sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully this is a one time anomaly.

Thank you for All your hard work. Im afraid you have created a Quest addict! Lol. Will these be avail at midnight of the 20th please? (21st is a horribly busy day) THANK YOU!![DOUBLEPOST=1482078753][/DOUBLEPOST]
PS - Are there DOUBLE CREDITS today still?? Thanks!
I don't know if creating a quest addict is a good thing or bad thing? Should I be afraid? :GreenLightSaber:

All my quests for the remainder of the month will be all day. They will become active at midnight in their respective rooms on the days posted. The quests on the 21st will be available a little after 11:59 PM on the 20th and will run 24 hours.

There also will be double credits on all of those days, including today, which was meant to be a quest day. Hopefully double credits makes the more challenging quests a bit more bearable.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully this is a one time anomaly.

I don't know if creating a quest addict is a good thing or bad thing? Should I be afraid? :GreenLightSaber:

All my quests for the remainder of the month will be all day. They will become active at midnight in their respective rooms on the days posted. The quests on the 21st will be available a little after 11:59 PM on the 20th and will run 24 hours.

There also will be double credits on all of those days, including today, which was meant to be a quest day. Hopefully double credits makes the more challenging quests a bit more bearable.
Nothing to fear as long as the addict is fed. ROFL Actually, I hear there is nothing to Fear but FEAR itself.... Thanks for the info. Double credits is ALWAYS AWESOME!! Thank you!!