Quests Tomorrow?

aceastrofan

The one and only...
This would be awesome if true. However, if the quest kiosk ends up over 10K, I'm gonna need a lot of credits. Hoping it's true though.

I am ready with all of my credits to buy a quest machine. Does anyone remember if you could create and have more than one quest at a time? I am hoping so.
I don't think you can have more than 1 at a time on a machine, but I know you can reset it and make a new quest!
Oh shoot how much were they, I only have 8K right now (Gulp)
if quests do come out it will only be quests made by amy or hosts or whatever and we wont be able to do our own till 1.0 i heard

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
She meant around this time; quests will most likely be released in early April. She didn't say "Quests will definitely 100% be released on the last day of this month." She just meant around this time, and if it doesn't happen tomorrow, then in the early days of April.

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
She meant around this time; quests will most likely be released in early April. She didn't say "Quests will definitely 100% be released on the last day of this month." She just meant around this time, and if it doesn't happen tomorrow, then in the early days of April.
thats what I was worried about, The only hope we have now is the reason its delayed is because amy has to make quests!!

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list
;aelkjfsdgkjhaselkfngk okay just because amy said that doesn't mean its going to happen? she's said a lot of things. There are always problems and delays.
..... Why do you always have to be so negative......

WHO

;aelkjfsdgkjhaselkfngk okay just because amy said that doesn't mean its going to happen? she's said a lot of things. There are always problems and delays.
..... Why do you always have to be so negative......
Can you stop? It's not being negative. It's being realistic. Amy hasn't said anything about them officially coming out this month. Please stop trying to pick a fight with me and mind your own business.

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
Amy hasn't said anything about them officially coming out this month.
And this is why I'm upset, I mean if they give us a status, it could take 20 years or more IDC. Knowing the status is better then leaving us on the hook IMO.
Well, if she said they'd be done by the end of the month, I'm sure she is working hard on them and they'll be done soon. :)
Yeah i'm sure that's here main priority :) I just would like a little more detail because were practically clueless here.

WHO

And this is why I'm upset, I mean if they give us a status, it could take 20 years or more IDC. Knowing the status is better then leaving us on the hook IMO.
Well, if she said they'd be done by the end of the month, I'm sure she is working hard on them and they'll be done soon. :)
Yeah i'm sure that's here main priority :) I just would like a little more detail because were practically clueless here.

Well, VMK didn't tell you their progress on things usually. Just let it be a surprise!

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member

Well, VMK didn't tell you their progress on things usually. Just let it be a surprise!
Lol Makes sense. I guess it's just the excitement getting to me :P