Random VMKQuest pop up?

Zoey

So there I was playing JC earning some credits until...
View attachment 4507

A wild vmkquest pop up appeared! I was really surprised when it showed up plus I haven't seen one of these in a while lol. Do you think this probably means they're working on the quests? I hope soo :love:

kalyee

There's a lot of threads about this already. This is just a bug, happens a lot. I'm sure quests are being worked on, as are all features in time, but this is nothing more than a bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lost

I'm pretty sure this was said to be fixed already? Didn't Amy say random package bugs had been fixed a while I go, I sure haven't got any in the past few weeks and I got a lot in the past.

Zoey

There's a lot of threads about this already. This is just a bug, happens a lot. I'm sure quests are being worked on, as are all features in time, but this is nothing more than a bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh ok it's just I've never seen it come up before on myvmk yet. Thanks for letting me know!

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I'm pretty sure this was said to be fixed already? Didn't Amy say random package bugs had been fixed a while I go, I sure haven't got any in the past few weeks and I got a lot in the past.
You are correct on this... I haven't seen any since the change that was implemented to stop them... Kind of weird to hear this popping up.