Ranting and Debates Sections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Hey MyVMKer's!

We've made a small change to the forums regarding the "Rants and Complaints" section of the forum. Since not everyone wanted to see the section, it has been changed so you must opt-in to see and post in it.

We have also added a Debates section of the forum! You must opt-in to see this section of the forum as well. The Debates section allows controversial topics - and is the only place they are allowed. If you join, make sure to read the reminders sticky in the forum.

All you have to do is go to the "Group Memberships" page in the User CP (or click here), click the round button next to the "Ranters and Complainers" or "Debaters" group, and click "Join Group."

Have fun complaining ;)
MyVMK Forums Staff

Whispered

Any update on a new "debates" usergroup either? Or will the rules on "controversial" topics that aren't really being discussed in a bad way be relaxed now that it's join-only?

I don't really think it was necessary. If they didn't want to see the section then they could just not click it, as simple as that. But I doubt you're going to change it back so it doesn't matter what I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.