Votes: 6 6.7%

Votes: 20 22.2%

Votes: 16 17.8%

Votes: 8 8.9%

Votes: 14 15.6%

• Total voters

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Why are people voting so low? Yes I can see people wanted more items. Creating new items takes lots of time. I was really happy with what we did get. Yes wish there was more. However, having a mini game to play with other players really made Halloween special. So not sure why people would give the entire month a 1? There were some great building items that I really appreciated. Really all this thread does is to discourage staff. Look at Host_Nemo tonight he was absolutely amazing. Over 200 trades an hour. He got over 450 people through in just over 2 hours. The Jack Skeleton backdrop really enhanced so many rooms. How much work the hosts put into their rooms. I think if I was host and saw a 1 I would just say forget it. I can understand 5's but anything lower does nothing to help improve this game it is just a discouragement. Voting with no explanation does nothing to improve the game either.

MandyTheMermaid

Well-Known Mermaid
Why are people voting so low? Yes I can see people wanted more items. Creating new items takes lots of time. I was really happy with what we did get. Yes wish there was more. However, having a mini game to play with other players really made Halloween special. So not sure why people would give the entire month a 1? There were some great building items that I really appreciated. Really all this thread does is to discourage staff. Look at Host_Nemo tonight he was absolutely amazing. Over 200 trades an hour. He got over 450 people through in just over 2 hours. The Jack Skeleton backdrop really enhanced so many rooms. How much work the hosts put into their rooms. I think if I was host and saw a 1 I would just say forget it. I can understand 5's but anything lower does nothing to help improve this game it is just a discouragement. Voting with no explanation does nothing to improve the game either.

I think mostly why everyone has rated it a 1 was because we were looking forward to seeing more clothing items in the shop. Not even custom items just ones that vmk would always put out during Halloween. When it was rumored that certain items were gonna be put up in the shop there was so much hype for these items to be released, which left us to find ourselves disappointed in the end. This personally let me down big time and I'm sure others feel the same way. We only got a few original clothing set items released to us. (Minus the hats) I mean AT LEAST Cowboy should have been put in the shop. I Just feel like MVMK Halloween was going to be bigger. That's all.
On the Bright side, The Events were great & I got Candy Magic (Which fyi is so cute by the way)

But I really should not be complaining because Amy & the Staff work really hard for us to have fun and personally that's enough for me and I've made so many friends by playing so I'm happy with just that. So Thank you Amy and Staff for putting the time and effort into the MVMK Community.

Is 1 considered the best or is 10 ? not sure what way your scale is[DOUBLEPOST=1414879457][/DOUBLEPOST]hoping 10 is the good end :) as that is what I voted

Bindingkey

10, I loved this month! HM came out, I got the conservatory pin when that became a huge prize, and Nightmare Before Christmas, it was a good month for me on here. wish i could've gotten on for more events though.

I missed the Pumpkins from last year that was fun!! <lots of work to buy all the good stuff whew> Missed seeing cauldrons and other things I had no games to play to earn to buy last year ......<hope to see them next year> AND NEMO IS AMAZINGSAUCE!!! <he needs a clone> #justsayin :)
Oh lawd I do not miss the pumpkins. At. All.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk