Re-release of Flip Hat (Backwards Baseball Cap)

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Hi guys! If this has already been discussed somewhere, please feel free to link the thread.

Sadly, I wasn't here when MyVMK first opened, which is so weird because I would occasionally always check for a remake of VMK so its weird I never heard of it until last month.
ANYWAYS, I missed the Flip Hat's one day release. I was wondering, if you know by fact, or opinions really are helpful too if you know/think the flip hat will be re-released again?
Maybe not within the next few months, but around the same time its release was, for next year. I also know a ton of people who were on the game at the time were really upset because they were caught by surprise.
I mean, I did read Grizzly saying it was to boost/start up the economy, makes sense but still, I'd love a release again..

What do you think :whistle:

ADD: I know a lot of people don't like recolors of items..especially rares. (Green Princess Minnie, and possibly red) but a recolor flip would be pretty cool, I've always thought black would look so awesome, I would never take it off.
If you don't like recolors, perfectly fine, no issue with that lol

Frinklebumper

Bumper of Frinkles
If they ever re-release it, it won't be sold in stores, that's for sure. Everyone would just buy 50 of them and then it's value will plummet to that of the Goofy hats.

I'm sure that they'll eventually make a comeback somehow. Maybe with a special contest like December's gingerbread house contest.

I really like the hat but they need to stay rare, they should just release a different color of the hat like a cyan or light blue. I would love that because I love this hat

Keep it rare.

by the way, it was released for a whole week before being retired--if my memory serves me correct.

dean

Keep it retired. It's the only item (besides Inferno) that really breaks through the wall of "super rare" crate items. People who had a flip hat at the beginning and aren't that good at trading now have a shot at getting stitch/minnie/flips and other stuff just by virtue of having that item at the beginning.

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
i think it should be a rare prize.... kinda like the grizzly pin in the sword ;) 1/1000 chance of winning it.
Grizzly Pin is 1/1,000,000 actually if I remember correctly its a distant dream LOL

And Kirito, I agree that would be alright with me, I would absolutely love a black flip hat..

You all make points though, I agree it should remain rare, but a comeback somehow that won't enable every single person to acquire it would be better IF they did release it again

InfinityFay

In a nutshell:

Those who have a flip hat will say: NO
Those who do not have a flip hat: YES

I really don't want it released again. In my opinion, items that have already came out should stay retired (besides certain Halloween and Christmas items).

Jasmine

Technically, it was out about 3 days, depending on your time zone.
Honestly, a re-release would be fine, but I'd honestly prefer them to release a prettier color version of the hat instead ^_^. Pink or black please :D.

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Technically, it was out about 3 days, depending on your time zone.
Honestly, a re-release would be fine, but I'd honestly prefer them to release a prettier color version of the hat instead ^_^. Pink or black please :D.
Literally always thought black would be amazing, i just added that onto my post lol

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I do not think it should be released again. Rare is rare for a reason. I missed it too but I'd rather work my way up to it than have it released again and see everybody have them.
That's my opinion, as well. That's how the old VMK worked where you would join after some awesome items were released, but that's what makes it rare. If we were to re-re-release this then heck, why not everything else?

Guitar

A lot of people would quit over pixels if it were to be re-released! LOL.

In all honesty, I don't want it to be re-released, but if it were to ever come back out.. it should be re-colored and not come out as the same color because many would be very mad.

Arnold

Is actually Superman
In a nutshell:

I disagree, I personally don't have a Green Flip Hat and agree that it should stay rare. However as one user said a recolor of the hat would be nice. Personally i'd go for a red, black or blue.

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
If there was a recolor, considering we obviously don't get to always pick and chose but just my opinion,

Black would be amazing, black hands down over any other color possible.

But really in the end, just any recolored release that gives me and others the chance at owning a flip will make me happy

InfinityFay

In a nutshell:

I disagree, I personally don't have a Green Flip Hat and agree that it should stay rare. However as one user said a recolor of the hat would be nice. Personally i'd go for a red, black or blue.
I'll agree. Colored flip hat (excluding green )would be awesome.