Realistic Expectations

Diznywiz

Pirate 4 Life
Wow I see a million suggestions for all kinds of things,

I suspect Amy and her team have their hands full just trying to get the basics going!

Maybe we should be waiting to see when the game comes out and how things are going before further inundating them with suggestions and requests for items, special things, etc etc etc.

I'd be happy to see the basic game working properly and the minigames put in, and proper administration and rules in place, and far less emphasis on all the other extras until there is a good functional game in place.

It's great to see people are excited to see the return of the game but, WOW, everyone is going a little overboard I think for the present time!

Just my humble opinion.......

Acey said:
I suggest the game open soon before we all lose it!! oh wait..
This. I can't handle myself! One whole week without homework and nothing to do! I finally realized that I should probably go out, but I'm too scared that MMK might open while I'm gone. WHAT HAS MY LIFE COME TO?

I agree. But, I don't think people should stop suggesting.

I think we all need to realize that just because we suggest, doesn't mean it will happen. Especially when debating other people's suggestions. Some of these threads people are super opinionated on, and they aren't even game features. :-)
Also, a lot of us don't know what's possible to do. So, our suggestions could sound ridiculous! :-)

But, it's nice that Amy and co can browse suggestions. Get ideas, etc.

espressonist said:
I agree. But, I don't think people should stop suggesting.

I think we all need to realize that just because we suggest, doesn't mean it will happen. Especially when debating other people's suggestions. Some of these threads people are super opinionated on, and they aren't even game features. :-)
Also, a lot of us don't know what's possible to do. So, our suggestions could sound ridiculous! :-)

But, it's nice that Amy and co can browse suggestions. Get ideas, etc.
Couldn't agree more.

Diznywiz

Pirate 4 Life
Absolutely suggestions are great and many people have very solid ideas and suggestions. I just suspect it's way more than they even have time to consider or even really look at right now.

I'll be glad if the game opens with the basics working, and there being more to do than just click 2 NPCs each day ( or twice a day ).

PIrates!!! Bring back the Docks! LOL

I don't think there are many people who believe the ideas thrown around will happen soon or even will happen at all. I mean maybe a young'in here or there and maybe an idealist or two...but I doubt that thought is running rampant. The nice thing about the suggestions are they can plant ideas into Amy's head for when she decides she would like to implement something new and she won't have to waste her awesome brain power thinking what to add. We have done that part for her. ;) lol

Ideas don't come from suggestions being stifled, they come from ideas free flowing throughout the community and being bounced off each other. That also provides for possible problems which might not be considered by one but when the idea is shared in the community, others can offer different prospectives and thoughts on how/if it would work in our wonderful world of MMK. :)

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
{I agree, because the forum is constantly being flooded with ideas. Not that it's a bad thing, but it gets to the point where it's too much.

-Tessa?

I do agree that it gets crowded. Maybe instead of wanting the suggestions to stop, maybe once mods are hired for the forums, one of them or a few could go through and organize the suggestions. Maybe putting up a suggestion list. That way people could easily see what has already been offered and what has not. If admin has seen & decided if/when something would be added or decided against an idea..... Also the list would help mods to quickly see repeated threads and could easily close them out with a link to the original suggestion...

I put this on the official suggestions thread as well as that one is becoming monstrous. heh

Horseytink

Lover of all things Disney!
Wow I see a million suggestions for all kinds of things,

I suspect Amy and her team have their hands full just trying to get the basics going!

Maybe we should be waiting to see when the game comes out and how things are going before further inundating them with suggestions and requests for items, special things, etc etc etc.

I'd be happy to see the basic game working properly and the minigames put in, and proper administration and rules in place, and far less emphasis on all the other extras until there is a good functional game in place.

It's great to see people are excited to see the return of the game but, WOW, everyone is going a little overboard I think for the present time!

Just my humble opinion.......
I agree with this 100% I feel the same way. Everyone is getting way ahead of themselves wanting all these extras. I would be perfectly happy just having the game be reintroduced as it was. Think about it, there were three years of events and items released that they have at their disposal to use in this version. Don't you think we should get those all done before moving on to new things. There is plenty of time for that in the future. (I can only dream that this will not end, but time will tell). Let's try to stay a little focused on the here and now and just get the game we all loved back up and running to all of it's former glory! Long Live VMK!!

pluto-pluto

So Mod! AKA Moderate Moderator
I agree with this 100% I feel the same way. Everyone is getting way ahead of themselves wanting all these extras. I would be perfectly happy just having the game be reintroduced as it was. Think about it, there were three years of events and items released that they have at their disposal to use in this version. Don't you think we should get those all done before moving on to new things. There is plenty of time for that in the future. (I can only dream that this will not end, but time will tell). Let's try to stay a little focused on the here and now and just get the game we all loved back up and running to all of it's former glory! Long Live VMK!!
I thought the developers had wanted a forum for suggestions? I don't think anyone expects that their suggestions will indeed be taken. But the way the staff here seem to poll the members and genuinely take the members ideas and opinions into account - they must like having ideas to browse. I also think it is a smart leader who values the input of the followers!!! Just having a forum to add your ideas makes for a strong community! Just an opinion. I think it was a great idea to have the suggestion forum and I love reading all the ideas!