Reauthenticate Message

I can't get in the game. When the game is loading and it reaches the Loading Avatar data part, and then I get disconnected and the Reauthenticate message comes up saying:
We have detected that you've already entered the game once in this session, so you're going to have to re-enter your password. This is just a security measure to make sure someone isn't trying to gain access to your account.

After putting my password in, the same thing keeps happening, and Reauthenticate message comes up again.

I clicked allow for every message that came up. I've made sure that Shockwave was up to date. I've tried uninstalling, restarting my computer, and reinstalling shockwave. I've tried emptying my cache. I've tried clearing my DNS cache but none of this seems to work. I've tried on both Chrome and Firefox and the same thing always happens. Can someone please help, does anyone know what I should do?

Jasmine

I wish I could help. I had that problem for hours. Everyone kept telling me it was something on my end, but it has to be a bug.

Just keep waiting, flushing your DNS cache, etc... =/
Personally, I cleared my cache (I'm on Chrome) and then flushed my DNS cache right after. Like I said before, it didn't work right away. 5-10 minutes later, it finally loaded for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I'm getting it again >_>...

Jasmine

Yes, I'm getting it on Firefox as well. I usually only get it on Chrome >_>... This is getting more annoying!

Jasmine

Literally everything. I've done literally everything. I haven't got in once. Not in OVMK, not here either. I hope this is resolved eventually. I'm super jelly of people who were able to get in - even just once :c