Recent or upcoming concerts? :)

Sophia

so happy for ya! hope he played some stuff off mellow gold
PS: oh my GOSH, your instagram username
I think he did 2 songs from that, it was a pretty eclectic set overall. He didn't shove his new lp down our throats or anything. And lol you're one of the few who get my username. I actually had people last year and the year before that try to buy it off me -.-

chloeandre

Constistently thankful
Recently I've seen Queen, Journey, 2 Warped Dates, Paradise Fears, Fall Out Boy with Paramore...and hopefully in October I'll be seeing Paul McCartney and in November Tonight Alive :)

mattt

So this year I saw Bring Me The Horizon, Of Mice & Men, Letlive., Issues, and then I went to 98 Rock Fest to see Avenged Sevenfold (on my birthday), den warped tour, and upcoming I'm seeing A Day To Remember with Bring Me The Horizon, my university is putting out a free concert with Icona Pop and B.O.B., and then week after that I'm seeing Judas Priest with Steel Panther!!!

Katie_

I just bought hoodie allen tickets for november :)

if you know who he is we're automatic best friends because im literally in love with him and all his songs.

Well recently back in July I saw Sara Bareilles. Hannah Georgas opened for her. It was an amazing concert. Then in may I saw Christina Perri and Birdy, they too were awesome. Before that in August of 2013 I saw Coldplay live. They are my favorite band so of course it was the greatest concert ever.

Hoping that The Naked and Famous come back to visit and I'd go nuts to get tickets to see either Bruce Springsteen or Fleetwood Mac. One can only pray though...

ive a lady gaga concert net month, concerts is one of my main hobbys so heres a list of peeps i seen..

Lady Gaga x3 ( including next month) opening acts, Lady Starlight x2, Semi Precious Weapons and The Darkness
Britney Spears x2
opening act some circus act for one show, then Joe Jonas for the other show
Beyonce x2
Rihanna x2
opening act Calvin Harris for one show, then GTV for the other
Katy Perry
Jennifer Lopez
opening act Stooshe
Cheryl Cole
opening act Misha B
Nicki Minaj,
opening act Tyga

pretty sure im missing a few... but yea i go toa lot of concerts
was ment to go see Garth Brooks but his 5 Dublin Shows in Ireland where cancelled

Last edited: