Recent Stuff

CandyCars

Does anyone have a list of things released in the last week ( quests and all too I heard there were some )?

Haven't been able to get on, and I am trying to get caught up.

Thank you! :)

JustDep

Forever Awkward
The quest gave out a VMK Birthday Pin and a Birthday Mickey Hat :birthday:

A Pink Blackwards Flip and a green forwards cap are being sold in the Emporium for 1,000 Credits each.

For 1 day only, there are old rares in the green crates such as Stitch Hat, Princess Minnie, Green Backwards Hat, Green Flips and pink flips. There is also new Pink commons in the green crates as well.

The quest gave out a VMK Birthday Pin and a Birthday Mickey Hat :birthday:

A Pink Blackwards Flip and a green forwards cap are being sold in the Emporium for 1,000 Credits each.

For 1 day only, there are old rares in the green crates such as Stitch Hat, Princess Minnie, Green Backwards Hat, Green Flips and pink flips. There is also new Pink commons in the green crates as well.
Don't forget the double credits happening right now! :faint:

new Once upon a time pin set. new pin released everyday, until the pemiere of OUAT :D

Hello! These things all sound awesome guys :-) I wasn't able to get on yesterday :-( but does anyone know if there are still rares in the green crates? I see the hats are no longer in the emporium, so looks like I missed those lol

Hello! These things all sound awesome guys :-) I wasn't able to get on yesterday :-( but does anyone know if there are still rares in the green crates? I see the hats are no longer in the emporium, so looks like I missed those lol
on the homepage it said that the rares will stay in crate for a day. but I heard there was an extension to double credits because all the dcing yesterday soo idk if there extending this as well.